Ghosal 36th in world squash, highest ranking by IndianJanuary 2nd, 2009 - 5:40 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, Jan 2 (IANS) National champion Saurav Ghosal has moved up three spots to reach his career best ranking of 36 in world squash. This is the highest ranking in the Professional Squash Association (PSA) list achieved by an Indian so far. Siddharth Suchde also moved into the top 100 for the first time while Joshna Chinappa holds her spot at 37 and Dipika Pallikal moves to 51.
All the Indian rankings:
Men: 36 Saurav Ghosal; 57 Ritwik Bhattacharya; 97 Siddharth Suchde; 153 Naresh Kumar; 157 Gaurav Nandrajog; 181 Harinder Pal Sandhu; 324 Parth Sharma.
Women: 37 Joshna Chinappa; 51 Dipika Pallikal; 173 Anwesha Reddy; 207 Surbhi Misra.
- Ghosal is highest ranked Indian in World squash - Jun 02, 2010
- Suchde gains 10 spots in international squash rankings - Dec 04, 2009
- Indian squash squad for CWG announced - Aug 23, 2010
- Saurav jumps to 39 in squash rankings - Oct 01, 2008
- Ghosal, Sandhu advance in Chennai Open squash - Mar 09, 2010
- Winning start by Indian teams at Asian Squash - May 02, 2012
- CWG schedule: Day nine of competitions - Oct 12, 2010
- CWG Schedule, Day Nine - Oct 12, 2010
- Joshna, Dipika bag squash title - Apr 01, 2010
- Asian squash begins Saturday - Apr 30, 2010
- Asian Squash: Indian teams in semi-finals - May 04, 2012
- Ghosal lone Indian survivor in Chennai Open squash - Mar 04, 2010
- CWG: 43 gold medals at stake, all eyes upon Indian shooters - Oct 08, 2010
- Asian Games squash: Dipika, Joshna storm into quarters - Nov 18, 2010
- Ghosal, Pallikal in title round of National Squash championship - Dec 09, 2011