German football skipper Ballack wedsJuly 15th, 2008 - 1:54 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 15 (ANI): Chelsea and German soccer ace Michael Ballack wed his long-time love Simone Lambe in a small register office ceremony in their native Germany yesterday.
They are due to exchange vows again today in front of about 400 guests at a church near Munich.
According to The Sun, the couple are holding two days of celebrations at an exclusive yacht club on idyllic Lake Starnberg, where Germany captain Ballack, 31, had a house when he played for Bayern Munich.
He now lives in Wimbledon, South West London, with former waitress Simone, 30, and their three young sons. (ANI)
- Ballack selects yacht club for wedding reception - Jul 04, 2008
- Ballack: From swinging London to the German provinces? - Jun 10, 2010
- Ballack, Cole released by Chelsea - Jun 09, 2010
- Chelsea win Champions League for the first time - May 20, 2012
- Champions League defeat a thing of past: Thomas Muller - Jun 08, 2012
- Beckenbauer backs Ballack as captain - Aug 14, 2010
- Ballack will not join Germany captaincy debate - Jul 07, 2010
- Robin Dutt to take over as sports director of German football (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- German coach Loew drops Cacau from Euro 2012 squad - May 29, 2012
- Brazilian footballer gets jail for torching his house - Jul 05, 2012
- Bundesliga booms despite loss of Oezil and Khedira - Aug 18, 2010
- Snake boat race surges ahead, a man's legacy lives on - Aug 12, 2011
- Robin Dutt appointed sports director of German football federation - Jul 24, 2012
- Champions League final -- statistics - May 20, 2012
- Arsenal to play AC Milan in Champions League knockout stage - Dec 17, 2011
Tags: ace, bayern munich, celebrations, chelsea, german football, german soccer, lake starnberg, lambe, long time, love, michael ballack, native germany, office ceremony, register office, skipper, south west london, sun, waitress, wimbledon, yacht club