George Best’’s son wants to bail out GazzaJanuary 20th, 2009 - 6:05 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan.20 (ANI): Playboy Calum Best is desperate to rescue troubled former England footballer Paul Gascoigne from his addiction to booze.
According to the Daily Express, he wants to repay Gazza who gave him support when his father, footie legend George Best, died after a long battle with alcohol.
He is such a good guy and all he is doing is escaping by getting on the bottle, said Calum, 27.
I would just ask him to please get in touch. But you look at what he is doing and think Wow I have been through that one and I know the sad ending and I just hope it doesnt end that way. (ANI)
- Calum Best desperate to save Gazza - Jan 19, 2009
- Gazza's latest addiction - an iPad computer game - Sep 21, 2010
- Gazza ticked off after street kick about with nephew - Aug 24, 2010
- 'I've already died twice,' says Gazza - Mar 11, 2011
- Facing jail time for drunk driving, Gazza now wants to be an actor - Nov 10, 2010
- Drinking himself to death is Gazza''''s greatest fear - Feb 27, 2009
- No end to 'glazed and legless' Gazza's drinking woes - Nov 05, 2010
- HobNob munching Gazza says cheating death in crash beat booze addiction - Aug 21, 2010
- 'I'm an alcoholic, I'm ill, but I'm not a bad person,' says Gazza - Aug 23, 2010
- Gazza faces Christmas behind bars after failing to appear before court - Nov 12, 2010
- I'm A Celeb reality show bosses kick Gazza out, replace him with ex-wife - Oct 24, 2009
- Gazza slams ex-wife Sheryl for "using him" - Oct 18, 2009
- 'Sick man' Gazza wants 12-week rehab programme to work - Jul 22, 2010
- Gazza accused of 'groping shopgirl' - Jul 20, 2010
- Gazza is off alcohol, keen to unite with family - Feb 21, 2009