Gazzas son reveals his terror of living with himJanuary 6th, 2009 - 1:26 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 06 (ANI): The 12-year-old son of fallen football legend Paul Gascoigne a.k.a Gazza has spoken of his fear while he lived with his dad.
Regan revealed that the 41-year-old once started a fire in their hotel room when he passed out and his lit cig fell on a bed.
I had to pat out the fire with my hands. I thought I was going to die, The Sun quoted Regan, as saying.
It was so scary, Regan added.
Regan and mum Sheryl, 43, recently made an appearance on ITVs This Morning show ahead of Channel 4 documentary Surviving Gazza on the family.
While on the show, Regan told hosts Philip Schofield and Fern Britton that his dad was nice, but a bit strange. (ANI)
- Gazza wants to reunite with his ex-wife - Mar 25, 2009
- Gazza is off alcohol, keen to unite with family - Feb 21, 2009
- 'I've already died twice,' says Gazza - Mar 11, 2011
- Gazzas girl gets immense public support post emotional documentary - Jan 08, 2009
- Gazza ticked off after street kick about with nephew - Aug 24, 2010
- Ex-wife says Gazza wanted sex 10 times a day - Oct 11, 2009
- Gazza says he didnt even fancy his ex-wife Sheryl - Jan 05, 2009
- Gazzas ex-wife gets immense public support post emotional documentary - Jan 12, 2009
- Mum collapses in tears after grandson disowns Gazza - Jan 07, 2009
- Gascoigne's ex-wife gets undisclosed libel damages from UK paper - Dec 18, 2010
- Gazza devastated after son disowns him - Dec 29, 2008
- I'm A Celeb reality show bosses kick Gazza out, replace him with ex-wife - Oct 24, 2009
- Gazza banned from watching TV documentary in which son disowns him - Jan 05, 2009
- Gazza rubbishes ex-wife's '10 times a day' sex claims - Oct 12, 2009
- Tipsy Gazza claims he use to provide criminal Moat with lager and chicken - Jul 10, 2010