Gazzas son fears dad may be dead soonDecember 27th, 2008 - 5:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 27 (ANI): Troubled star Paul Gascoigne a.k.a Gazzas son Regan has expressed sadness over his fathers alcoholic problems, and said that he fears the soccer legend will be dead soon.
Regan, 12, revealed that he is fed-up of seeing his father in a wretched condition and would want him to stay away from him.
If I could wish, I would wish that he would go away from us. Hes probably going to die soon, The Mirror quoted Regan, as saying.
Everyone thinks hes Gazza but because hes the top player doesnt mean hes a good dad or good person to be with, does it, really? Regan added.
Regan revealed incidents indicating the fact how it has been for him to deal with an alcoholic father.
We were laying in bed in this hotel and he had a bag of sweets. He was eating them and puking into the bag and putting his hand back in, still eating them, Regan said.
When dad came back I just realized oh my God, why do I want that back? he added. (ANI)
- Gazza devastated after son disowns him - Dec 29, 2008
- 'I've already died twice,' says Gazza - Mar 11, 2011
- Gazza wants to change his name to 'Gassa' - Aug 29, 2012
- Mum collapses in tears after grandson disowns Gazza - Jan 07, 2009
- Gazza ticked off after street kick about with nephew - Aug 24, 2010
- Rescuers feared Gascoigne was dead after car crash - Jun 15, 2010
- 'I'm an alcoholic, I'm ill, but I'm not a bad person,' says Gazza - Aug 23, 2010
- 'Sick man' Gazza wants 12-week rehab programme to work - Jul 22, 2010
- Gazza is off alcohol, keen to unite with family - Feb 21, 2009
- Gazzas son reveals his terror of living with him - Jan 06, 2009
- Tipsy Gazza claims he use to provide criminal Moat with lager and chicken - Jul 10, 2010
- Gazza's eight-week jail sentence suspended by Newcastle court - Dec 10, 2010
- Gazzas girl gets immense public support post emotional documentary - Jan 08, 2009
- Vindu reveals family secrets, plans to make documentary on dad - Jul 17, 2012
- Gascoigne back in rehab following cocaine arrest - Oct 25, 2010