Gazza wants to change his name to ‘Gassa’August 29th, 2012 - 8:03 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Aug 29 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The 45 year old football legend is claiming that people should not refer to him as Gazza again. He said that his father was referred to as Gassa and therefore people should not refer to him as Gazza again.
The S version is a form of at least being a young star and not some one who has already aged. He said that people got his name Gazza wrong when his football coach of the New Castle mispronounced is name with changing the “z” into “s”. Collin Sugget who is the alleged coach of New Castle was the one behind the branding of the name Gazza which disgusted the foot ball legend whose real name is Paul Gascoigne.
The name Gassa that he is claiming is only his nickname and not his real name but people are used to the nickname. Therefore, he wants people to change that nick name. One of the driving force as to why he wants to change the nickname is for the sake of his dad. He said that his dad would love it if he had his son been nick named fully after him. He has been known to be a player for several teams and he is a very potential midfielder.
- No end to 'glazed and legless' Gazza's drinking woes - Nov 05, 2010
- 'I've already died twice,' says Gazza - Mar 11, 2011
- Rescuers feared Gascoigne was dead after car crash - Jun 15, 2010
- Gascoigne back in rehab following cocaine arrest - Oct 25, 2010
- Gazza's eight-week jail sentence suspended by Newcastle court - Dec 10, 2010
- Gazza, Greaves, to undertake stage show - Mar 24, 2011
- Gazza accused of 'groping shopgirl' - Jul 20, 2010
- Gazza ticked off after street kick about with nephew - Aug 24, 2010
- Gazza's praises Beardsley for taking him under his wings - Nov 27, 2009
- 'Sick man' Gazza wants 12-week rehab programme to work - Jul 22, 2010