Gazza vows he’ll never marry againMay 17th, 2009 - 2:25 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 17 (ANI): Soccer legend Paul Gascoigne a.k.a. Gazza has vowed he will never marry again.
The ex-England star, 41, admitted that he is “happy” being single and is no longer in contact with his ex.
Gascoigne went through a bitter divorce after two years of marriage to former wife Sheryl, reports the News of the World.
He said: “I wouldn’t marry again - and there is no lady in my life at the moment.”
The star, who recently underwent rehab, added: “I’m much better and not drinking. I’m back in training and on track.” (ANI)
- I'm A Celeb reality show bosses kick Gazza out, replace him with ex-wife - Oct 24, 2009
- Gazza ticked off after street kick about with nephew - Aug 24, 2010
- Gazza rubbishes ex-wife's '10 times a day' sex claims - Oct 12, 2009
- Gascoigne slept with hookers, claims ex-wife - Oct 10, 2009
- Gazza slams ex-wife Sheryl for "using him" - Oct 18, 2009
- Gazza wants to reunite with his ex-wife - Mar 25, 2009
- Gazza looks like 'Elephant Man' after car smash - Jun 17, 2010
- Gazza brands ex-wife Sheryl a wicked vulture - Feb 25, 2009
- Gazza hoped to bed Anne Robinson after seeing her at gym - Jul 23, 2009
- Gazza, Greaves, to undertake stage show - Mar 24, 2011
- Ex-wife says 'she's public enemy No. 1 for revealing Gazza's abuse' - Oct 14, 2009
- No end to 'glazed and legless' Gazza's drinking woes - Nov 05, 2010
- Gazza accused of 'groping shopgirl' - Jul 20, 2010
- Ex-wife says Gazza wanted sex 10 times a day - Oct 11, 2009
- Gazzas ex-wife reveals why she turned her back on him forever - Jan 04, 2009