Gazza treats dad to bling and shops for jewelleryApril 9th, 2009 - 6:33 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr.9 (ANI): Former England football star Paul Gascoigne aka Gazza treated his dad to some bling and took him shopping for jewellery.
According to The Sun, the 41-year-old former England footie idol, bought a solid gold gun-shaped charm for his 62-year-old dad John.
The former Newcastle and Spurs star, who has battled drink and drug demons, showed how his fortunes have changed as he haggled the price down to 220 pounds.
An onlooker said: “Gazza wasn’t settling for the first price he was given and really tried to get it down.”
Gazza now plans a football “comeback” in an all-stars game at Darlington FC on May 3, to raise funds for struggling clubs. (ANI)
- Gazza rolls back the clock, plays first footie match in two years - May 04, 2009
- No end to 'glazed and legless' Gazza's drinking woes - Nov 05, 2010
- Gazza looks like 'Elephant Man' after car smash - Jun 17, 2010
- Gazza ticked off after street kick about with nephew - Aug 24, 2010
- Witness' failure to attend court delays Gazza 'drik-driving' care for 3rd time - Dec 14, 2010
- Manager Hoddle was right to axe me from France 98: Gazza - Aug 23, 2010
- 'I'm an alcoholic, I'm ill, but I'm not a bad person,' says Gazza - Aug 23, 2010
- Gazza's eight-week jail sentence suspended by Newcastle court - Dec 10, 2010
- Gazza may be jailed for druk driving - Nov 11, 2010
- Facing jail time for drunk driving, Gazza now wants to be an actor - Nov 10, 2010
- 'Sick man' Gazza wants 12-week rehab programme to work - Jul 22, 2010
- 'I've already died twice,' says Gazza - Mar 11, 2011
- Gazza's drinking pal accused of telling absolute pack of lies in court - Feb 16, 2011
- HobNob munching Gazza says cheating death in crash beat booze addiction - Aug 21, 2010
- Gascoigne back in rehab following cocaine arrest - Oct 25, 2010