Gazza to appear as Miss Great Britain judge soonMay 3rd, 2009 - 4:38 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 03 (ANI): Soccer legend Paul Gascoigne a.k.a Gazza is set to make his first public appearance since drying out. He will soon appear as Miss Great Britain judge.
The bash is slated to take place on May 12 in London, reports News of the World.
Meanwhile, Gascoigne plans to prove he has beaten his drink and drug demons by competing in a gruelling TV fitness show.
The 41-year-old is undergoing intensive training ready for a celebrity version of BBC1 hit Total Wipeout.
In the show, contestants try to outrun each other over a tough obstacle course. (ANI)
- Gazza wants to prove he's beaten his drink and drug demons - Apr 23, 2009
- Gazza, Greaves, to undertake stage show - Mar 24, 2011
- Gazza ticked off after street kick about with nephew - Aug 24, 2010
- Tipsy Gazza claims he use to provide criminal Moat with lager and chicken - Jul 10, 2010
- Gazza's drinking pal accused of telling absolute pack of lies in court - Feb 16, 2011
- Gazza vows he'll never marry again - May 17, 2009
- Gazza wants to change his name to 'Gassa' - Aug 29, 2012
- Gazza 'axed' from I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! - Jun 05, 2009
- Gazza's eight-week jail sentence suspended by Newcastle court - Dec 10, 2010
- Rescuers feared Gascoigne was dead after car crash - Jun 15, 2010
- Gazza treats dad to bling and shops for jewellery - Apr 09, 2009
- Gazza's latest addiction - an iPad computer game - Sep 21, 2010
- Gazza looks like 'Elephant Man' after car smash - Jun 17, 2010
- Top ten soccer snaps of all time - Nov 16, 2009
- Gazza faces Christmas behind bars after failing to appear before court - Nov 12, 2010
Tags: celebrity, demons, first public appearance, fitness, gazza, great britain, intensive training, london reports, miss great britain, news of the world, obstacle course, paul gascoigne, soccer legend, wipeout