Gazza says he didnt even fancy his ex-wife SherylJanuary 5th, 2009 - 6:53 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 5 (ANI): Fallen football legend Paul Gascoigne a.k.a. Gazza has slammed his ex-wife Sheryl, claiming: I didnt even fancy her.
In a Channel 4 documentary, Sheryl has revealed that she dumped the former soccer ace for good, reports the Sun.
Sheryl said that she finally decided to part ways with Gazza after he demanded sex when he stayed with her last summer after coming out of rehab.
However, Gazza has told pals: I didnt want sex with her because I didnt even fancy her.
She wore these horrible big dresses, like maternity dresses, and it did nothing for me, he added. (ANI)
- Gazza rubbishes ex-wife's '10 times a day' sex claims - Oct 12, 2009
- Ex-wife says 'she's public enemy No. 1 for revealing Gazza's abuse' - Oct 14, 2009
- Gascoigne's ex-wife gets undisclosed libel damages from UK paper - Dec 18, 2010
- Ex-wife says Gazza wanted sex 10 times a day - Oct 11, 2009
- I'm A Celeb reality show bosses kick Gazza out, replace him with ex-wife - Oct 24, 2009
- Gazzas ex-wife reveals why she turned her back on him forever - Jan 04, 2009
- Gazzas ex-wife gets immense public support post emotional documentary - Jan 12, 2009
- Gazza slams ex-wife Sheryl for "using him" - Oct 18, 2009
- Gascoigne slept with hookers, claims ex-wife - Oct 10, 2009
- 'I've already died twice,' says Gazza - Mar 11, 2011
- Gazza devastated after son disowns him - Dec 29, 2008
- Gazza vows he'll never marry again - May 17, 2009
- Mum collapses in tears after grandson disowns Gazza - Jan 07, 2009
- Amy Winehouse is Gazza's 'ideal woman' - Jul 07, 2010
- Gazza is off alcohol, keen to unite with family - Feb 21, 2009