Gazza now fighting fit!July 31st, 2008 - 4:29 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 31 (ANI): Former England footballer Paul Gascoigne looks fighting fit and is putting the pieces his life back together after giving up on his booze binges.
After being in and out of rehab because of his alcohol problems, the ex-England ace was recently reunited with son Regan, 12, after not seeing him for years.
That followed Gazzas ex-wife Sheryl putting their troubled past behind her to offer her support to Paul, who seemed destined to self-destruct.
Showing amazing forgiveness, Sheryl, 42, has been at Gazzas side every day during his treatment. And after his release last week she invited him to live at her Hertfordshire home.
The astonishing romantic reunion, which has seen the couple holding hands and kissing, has even led to talk of a possible remarriage.
The Daily Star quoted one shopper as saying: I was really surprised to see Paul looking so good. Youd think so soon after regularly getting wasted on booze and not knowing what was happening to him, he would still be a wreck. (ANI)
- No end to 'glazed and legless' Gazza's drinking woes - Nov 05, 2010
- Gazza banned from watching TV documentary in which son disowns him - Jan 05, 2009
- Gazza believes he has one last chance to avoid death - Jan 02, 2009
- 'I've already died twice,' says Gazza - Mar 11, 2011
- I'm A Celeb reality show bosses kick Gazza out, replace him with ex-wife - Oct 24, 2009
- Gascoigne's ex-wife gets undisclosed libel damages from UK paper - Dec 18, 2010
- Gazza brands ex-wife Sheryl a wicked vulture - Feb 25, 2009
- Mum collapses in tears after grandson disowns Gazza - Jan 07, 2009
- Gazza believes ex-wife is aiming to kill him - Jun 16, 2009
- Gazza wants to reunite with his ex-wife - Mar 25, 2009
- Gascoigne slept with hookers, claims ex-wife - Oct 10, 2009
- Gazza rubbishes ex-wife's '10 times a day' sex claims - Oct 12, 2009
- Gazza tells his family that he is determined to drink himself to death - Sep 13, 2008
- Gazza looks like 'Elephant Man' after car smash - Jun 17, 2010
- Gazza vows he'll never marry again - May 17, 2009