Gazza hallucinates about Pope, marrying Bushs daughterSeptember 22nd, 2008 - 1:46 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept.22 (ANI): Former England footballer Paul Gascoigne aka Gazza seems to have completely lost it.
A secret video of him talking to bemused drinkers at a pub that he visits frequently shows him insisting that he tried to steal two billion pounds from the Pope. He also says President George Bush wants him to marry his daughter.
According to The Sun, this astonishing rant, gives a worrying insight into how warped Gazzas mind is.
He makes several other wild claims in the disturbing video.
He claims Pope John Paul - who has been dead for three years - phoned him up while he was watching EastEnders.
Swaying and chain-smoking, a sozzled Gazza swears on his own and his parents”” lives that he”’’s telling the truth.
In another drunken rant he bizarrely talks about making cash by stealing from Newcastle”’’s Metro ticket machines.
The footage was filmed at the Metz Experience bar in Dunston, Tyne and Wear, where he spent much of last week getting drunk with locals.
The rambling pub chats are the latest in a long line of crazy antics from the former Spurs ace.
Gazza, 41, has been sectioned twice in the last year. He has also been involved in several booze-fuelled incidents in hotel rooms and pubs and has been in and out of rehab.
Unaware he is being filmed, the star says: “I””m in the f***ing pub, watching EastEnders, John Paul rings us up. Yeah, Pope John Paul rings me up.
“I know where he lives, in his house. I””ve f***ing been there, all around the Vatican. (He”’’s got) billions of pounds kicking around. I tried to run away with a couple of billion.”
Gazza then tells of the call from the White House.
He says: “The f***ing White House called us. I spoke to the White House. I swear on me life, and me mum and dad”’’s life.
“I wanted to speak to someone I needed to speak to. He wasn””t there. He was in the Pentagon. So I called the Pentagon.
“But the guy who works at the Pentagon who works close to President Bush. His daughter wants to marry me. I went: ””f*** off.””
Gazza is then seen betting 500 pounds that he can beat a fellow drinker at a game of pool.
The England legend wins the game but is too sozzled to even notice.
Medical experts said the videos showed how “disturbing” and “worrying” Gazza”’’s life has become.
One psychologist said: “He should get proper help as soon as he can.” (ANI)
- Noel Gallagher 'is the next McCartney' - Oct 05, 2010
- Gibson calls Grigorieva 'mentally deprived idiot' - Jul 14, 2010
- I help people with money: Adele - Jun 13, 2011
- John Mayer apologizes for 'white supremacist penis' comment - Feb 11, 2010
- In new tape, Mel Gibson tells ex: 'I'm so sorry I had a child with you' - Jul 27, 2010
- Brit MPs brand new expenses system a "f***ing abortion" - Aug 26, 2010
- Rihanna initially found Russell Brand an 'idiot' - Apr 19, 2011
- Gordon Ramsay to star in 'The Simpsons' - Nov 13, 2011
- Sid Owen to join Celeb Big Brother? - Aug 12, 2011
- Gaga loves being alone - May 06, 2012
- I hate the 'Telephone' video: Lady Gaga - May 30, 2011
- Ashley Cole's school report shows he was a spoilt brat - Jul 14, 2010
- Adele wants to date Prince Harry - Jun 09, 2011
- EastEnders fans complain of sea-sickness after watching camera wobbling scene - Jul 19, 2011
- Adam Levine spotted getting cozy with model girlfriend Behati Prinsloo - Jul 13, 2012
Tags: booze, crazy antics, disturbing video, dunston, eastenders, england footballer, experience bar, george bush, getting drunk, hotel rooms, metz, mum and dad, paul gascoigne, pentagon, pope john paul, president bush, president george bush, spurs, telling the truth, ticket machines