Gazza, Greaves, to undertake stage showMarch 24th, 2011 - 6:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar. 24 (ANI): Football legends Paul Gascoigne and Jimmy Greaves are to go on tour with a stage show talking about their lives.
The first two-and-a-half-hour show will take place in June in Bournemouth, where Gazza has been in rehab for the last three months.
The tour will go on to London, Newcastle, Glasgow, Nottingham and Wolverhampton.
According to The Sun, rehab staff suggested it to help Gazza recover. (ANI)
- Gazza faces Christmas behind bars after failing to appear before court - Nov 12, 2010
- Gascoigne regrets turning down Fergie's Man U offer earlier in his career - Mar 09, 2011
- 'Sick man' Gazza wants 12-week rehab programme to work - Jul 22, 2010
- Gazza accused of 'groping shopgirl' - Jul 20, 2010
- HobNob munching Gazza says cheating death in crash beat booze addiction - Aug 21, 2010
- Gazza checks into rehab again - Jul 15, 2010
- No end to 'glazed and legless' Gazza's drinking woes - Nov 05, 2010
- Witness' failure to attend court delays Gazza 'drik-driving' care for 3rd time - Dec 14, 2010
- Gazza ticked off after street kick about with nephew - Aug 24, 2010
- 'I've already died twice,' says Gazza - Mar 11, 2011
- Gazza's eight-week jail sentence suspended by Newcastle court - Dec 10, 2010
- Gazza facing jail for drunk driving - Oct 21, 2010
- Gazza looks like 'Elephant Man' after car smash - Jun 17, 2010
- 'I'm an alcoholic, I'm ill, but I'm not a bad person,' says Gazza - Aug 23, 2010
- Gazza wants to change his name to 'Gassa' - Aug 29, 2012