Gazza gives out rehab presentsMay 14th, 2008 - 12:46 pm ICT by admin
London, May 14 (ANI): Former England soccer star Paul Gazza Gascoigne is showering his fellow rehab patients and staff with presents.
Gazza, 40, has been buying sweets, cakes and flowers to cheer people up since entering the clinic ten days ago after an apparent suicide bid.
But doctors at The Priory in South West London, want him to concentrate on his own problems.
Hes more worried about the other patients and wants to make them happy. Weve told him he needs to focus on getting himself better, but he seems to be in denial, The Sun quoted an insider, as saying.
The ex-England ace has been battling drink and drugs since being sectioned in February. (ANI)
- Out of rehab, Gazza walks with a bottle of gin - May 15, 2008
- Gazza checks himself into rehab clinic again - May 26, 2008
- No end to 'glazed and legless' Gazza's drinking woes - Nov 05, 2010
- Gazza looks like 'Elephant Man' after car smash - Jun 17, 2010
- Gazza in denial about his mental health - May 27, 2008
- Gazza's eight-week jail sentence suspended by Newcastle court - Dec 10, 2010
- 'Sick man' Gazza wants 12-week rehab programme to work - Jul 22, 2010
- Gazza hoped to bed Anne Robinson after seeing her at gym - Jul 23, 2009
- HobNob munching Gazza says cheating death in crash beat booze addiction - Aug 21, 2010
- Gazza, Greaves, to undertake stage show - Mar 24, 2011
- Rehab clinic asks media to stop "harassing" Gazza - Nov 21, 2010
- Gazza vows he'll never marry again - May 17, 2009
- Tipsy Gazza claims he use to provide criminal Moat with lager and chicken - Jul 10, 2010
- Gazza determined to beat his drink, drugs demons - Jan 24, 2009
- Gazza's drink-driving charge dropped - Feb 11, 2011