Gazza getting offers to play footie again to beat his demonsJanuary 16th, 2009 - 3:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan.16 (ANI): Former England football star Paul Gascoigne is to make a shock return to football, in an effort to beat his demons.
His best pal, Jimmy Five Bellies Gardner, told the Daily Mail that there are stacks of job offers waiting for the England legend once he beats his demons.
Some of the biggest names in the game are desperate to tap into his knowledge and he has been blitzed with offers from Britain and overseas to coach and scout for talent.
He could even become an ambassador for clubs he once played for where hes still worshipped, like Newcastle and Glasgow Rangers, claimed Gardner.
Gazza, 41, could also write a follow-up to his best-selling autobiography.
He is said to be making amazing progress in his battle against alcoholism and depression at former England star Tony Adamss Sporting Chance clinic.
Jimmy, 44, said: Pauls future is bright. There are stacks of job offers. He could work in football, write another book. Everyone in the game wants him to get well. Its amazing the biggest comeback since Take That. (ANI)
- Gazza, Greaves, to undertake stage show - Mar 24, 2011
- No end to 'glazed and legless' Gazza's drinking woes - Nov 05, 2010
- 'I've already died twice,' says Gazza - Mar 11, 2011
- Witness' failure to attend court delays Gazza 'drik-driving' care for 3rd time - Dec 14, 2010
- Gascoigne back in rehab following cocaine arrest - Oct 25, 2010
- Gascoigne regrets turning down Fergie's Man U offer earlier in his career - Mar 09, 2011
- HobNob munching Gazza says cheating death in crash beat booze addiction - Aug 21, 2010
- Gazza looks like 'Elephant Man' after car smash - Jun 17, 2010
- 'Sick man' Gazza wants 12-week rehab programme to work - Jul 22, 2010
- On the mend Gazza to be locked in a freezer to beat his demons - Jan 26, 2009
- Gazza's eight-week jail sentence suspended by Newcastle court - Dec 10, 2010
- Gazza feels gutted about criminal Moat's death - Jul 12, 2010
- Facing jail time for drunk driving, Gazza now wants to be an actor - Nov 10, 2010
- Now, Gazza abandoned by best pal Gardner - Jun 06, 2009
- Gazza ticked off after street kick about with nephew - Aug 24, 2010
Tags: alcoholism, alcoholism and depression, ambassador, autobiography, bellies, daily mail, demons, england football, england star, football star, game, gazza, glasgow rangers, london jan, newcastle, paul gascoigne, shock, sporting chance, stacks, worshipped