Gazza devastated after son disowns himDecember 29th, 2008 - 5:03 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 29 (ANI); Fallen football star Paul Gascoigne a.k.a Gazza is apparently devastated after his son Regan disowned him.
The 41-year-old former England aces 12-year-old son expressed sadness over his fathers alcoholic problems, and said that he feared the soccer legend would be dead soon.
Regan also said that he was fed-up of seeing his father in a wretched condition, and would want him to stay away from him.
Gazza apparently spent his Christmas boozing alone in a hotel after his son disowned him.
He is devastated by what Regan had to say on the TV show, the Daily Star quoted a family pal as saying.
Instead of going home he hit the bottle. He knew it was wrong but hes got this documentary stuff going on in his head.
Paul has told the family that he didnt go mad on the ale over Christmas. But he knows he let everyone down including himself, the pal added.
Meanwhile, Gazza was back in rehab after deciding to go on with his 2,000 pounds-a-week treatment. (ANI)
- Gazzas son fears dad may be dead soon - Dec 27, 2008
- Gazza is off alcohol, keen to unite with family - Feb 21, 2009
- Mum collapses in tears after grandson disowns Gazza - Jan 07, 2009
- Gazza ticked off after street kick about with nephew - Aug 24, 2010
- Tipsy Gazza claims he use to provide criminal Moat with lager and chicken - Jul 10, 2010
- 'Sick man' Gazza wants 12-week rehab programme to work - Jul 22, 2010
- Gazza wants to change his name to 'Gassa' - Aug 29, 2012
- Gazzas girl gets immense public support post emotional documentary - Jan 08, 2009
- HobNob munching Gazza says cheating death in crash beat booze addiction - Aug 21, 2010
- No end to 'glazed and legless' Gazza's drinking woes - Nov 05, 2010
- Gazza checks into rehab again - Jul 15, 2010
- Gazza accused of 'groping shopgirl' - Jul 20, 2010
- Gazzas son reveals his terror of living with him - Jan 06, 2009
- Gazza to spend Xmas in rehab - Dec 10, 2008
- Gazza, Greaves, to undertake stage show - Mar 24, 2011