Gazza believes he has one last chance to avoid deathJanuary 2nd, 2009 - 2:55 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan.2 (ANI): Troubled former England footballer Paul Gascoigne has revealed that he probably has one last chance to avoid death after years of binging on liquor and drugs.
This is my last chance. My mate Jimmy Five Bellies says Ive got more lives than a cat and hes right. But this is my last one, Gazaa told the Sun.
The former soccer idol has been sectioned twice after booze and drug binges. He admits that 2008 was a terrible time for him.
The drink and drugs nearly killed me, not once but a few times. And getting sectioned was the worst thing ever. A little bit of me died when I went in there and I am never going back, he said.
He laid part of the blame at the door of his ex-wife Sheryl, 43 saying she was more interested in making a TV film than helping him.
Sheryl, however, insists that the programme was made with Gazzas consent.
An angry Gazza said: I cant believe Sheryl has let our son (Regan) be used on television in this way. (ANI)
- 'I've already died twice,' says Gazza - Mar 11, 2011
- Gazza wants to reunite with his ex-wife - Mar 25, 2009
- Facing jail time for drunk driving, Gazza now wants to be an actor - Nov 10, 2010
- Ex-wife says 'she's public enemy No. 1 for revealing Gazza's abuse' - Oct 14, 2009
- Gazza is off alcohol, keen to unite with family - Feb 21, 2009
- Gazza brands ex-wife Sheryl a wicked vulture - Feb 25, 2009
- Gazza banned from watching TV documentary in which son disowns him - Jan 05, 2009
- Gazza determined to beat his drink, drugs demons - Jan 24, 2009
- Gazza says he didnt even fancy his ex-wife Sheryl - Jan 05, 2009
- Gazzas ex-wife reveals why she turned her back on him forever - Jan 04, 2009
- Gazza rubbishes ex-wife's '10 times a day' sex claims - Oct 12, 2009
- Now, Gazza abandoned by best pal Gardner - Jun 06, 2009
- I'm A Celeb reality show bosses kick Gazza out, replace him with ex-wife - Oct 24, 2009
- Gazza accused of 'groping shopgirl' - Jul 20, 2010
- Gascoigne's ex-wife gets undisclosed libel damages from UK paper - Dec 18, 2010