Gazza banned from watching TV documentary in which son disowns himJanuary 5th, 2009 - 6:34 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan.5 (ANI): Former England footballer Paul Gascoigne has been banned from watching tonights TV documentary about him in case it drives him to drink.
The show features his son Regan, 12, disowning him, as ex-wife Sheryl, 43, tells of her torment while living with the deluded soccer legend.
In the end Sheryl and their son Regan, 12, turn their backs on him after he rejects their final bid to help him beat his booze addiction and depression.
Gazza knows the shows content and told his mum Carol he doesnt want to watch it, reports The Daily Star.
But medics fear it could prove an irresistible attraction and the revelations could prove to be a setback. (ANI)
- Mum collapses in tears after grandson disowns Gazza - Jan 07, 2009
- Gazza is off alcohol, keen to unite with family - Feb 21, 2009
- 'I've already died twice,' says Gazza - Mar 11, 2011
- Gazza devastated after son disowns him - Dec 29, 2008
- Gazzas ex-wife gets immense public support post emotional documentary - Jan 12, 2009
- Gazza saves himself from bankruptcy by selling two houses - Jan 09, 2009
- Gazzas girl gets immense public support post emotional documentary - Jan 08, 2009
- Gazzas son reveals his terror of living with him - Jan 06, 2009
- Gazza ticked off after street kick about with nephew - Aug 24, 2010
- Gazza believes he has one last chance to avoid death - Jan 02, 2009
- Tearful Sheryl pleads for Gazza to come home - Aug 11, 2008
- Gascoigne's ex-wife gets undisclosed libel damages from UK paper - Dec 18, 2010
- Gazza may remarry his ex-wife - Jul 28, 2008
- Gazza, ex-wife are a romantic couple again - Jun 24, 2008
- Love struck Gazza to shift base to Portugal - Sep 30, 2008
Tags: addiction, booze, daily star, depression, england footballer, gazza, irresistible attraction, london jan, medics, paul gascoigne, regan, revelations, setback, soccer legend, torment, turn their backs, tv documentary, watching tv