Gazza accused of ‘groping shopgirl’July 20th, 2010 - 5:36 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 20 (ANI): Former football legend Paul Gascoigne, or Gazza as he is popularly known, has been accused of groping a chemist.
Rowena Ross, 22, said Gascoigne reeked of booze when he walked into her store near the clinic where he was having treatment.
“He seemed quite merry. He hugged me and then put his hand on my breast. He was giggling. I didn’t say anything,” The Sun quoted Ross as saying.
Sam Bishop, 24, who lives near the Bournemouth clinic, bought Gazza some lager after bumping into him in the street.
“He asked me to buy him two cans of Stella and put them in a bag behind the wall of an empty house.
“When I’d done it I had to give him a thumbs-up to let him know it was there. I didn’t know he was in rehab or I wouldn’t have bought them,” he said. (ANI)
- 'Sick man' Gazza wants 12-week rehab programme to work - Jul 22, 2010
- Gazza feels gutted about criminal Moat's death - Jul 12, 2010
- Gascoigne regrets turning down Fergie's Man U offer earlier in his career - Mar 09, 2011
- HobNob munching Gazza says cheating death in crash beat booze addiction - Aug 21, 2010
- Tipsy Gazza claims he use to provide criminal Moat with lager and chicken - Jul 10, 2010
- 'I've already died twice,' says Gazza - Mar 11, 2011
- Gazza placed behind bars again after hotel fracas - Feb 09, 2010
- Gazza ticked off after street kick about with nephew - Aug 24, 2010
- Gazza checks into rehab again - Jul 15, 2010
- Manager Hoddle was right to axe me from France 98: Gazza - Aug 23, 2010
- Gazza looks like 'Elephant Man' after car smash - Jun 17, 2010
- Gazza guzzles 40 cans of beer during 13-hour booze-bender - Sep 26, 2009
- Thief buys car with Gazza's credit card - May 09, 2009
- Gazza's eight-week jail sentence suspended by Newcastle court - Dec 10, 2010
- Gazza faces Christmas behind bars after failing to appear before court - Nov 12, 2010