Garuda Indonesia signs partnership with LiverpoolJuly 11th, 2012 - 7:33 pm ICT by IANS
Jakarta, July 11 (IANS) Indonesian flag carrier airlines, Garuda Indonesia, set up partnership programmes with English Premier League football side Liverpool to act as official partner to the club.
The statement released by the airline Wednesday said that the agreement on the partnership programme between the two was signed July 9, reports Xinhua.
The partnership programme covers official partner to the club and Garuda Indonesia becomes Liverpool FC’s global airline partner.
- Garuda Indonesia orders 11 more Airbus widebody aircraft - Apr 12, 2012
- Indonesia to host EPL Masters Cup - Feb 13, 2012
- Gazprom unveiled as Champions League sponsor - Jul 10, 2012
- Gazprom unveiled as UEFA Champions League sponsor - Jul 09, 2012
- Indian business delegation to visit Indonesia - Apr 22, 2012
- Barcelona builds football school in Indonesia - Mar 22, 2012
- Liverpool opens football academy in India - Aug 24, 2011
- FIFA bans, fines Indonesian coach - Apr 20, 2012
- India's higher education is 'world standard': Indonesia (With Images) - Jun 21, 2012
- Barcelona to set up academy in Indonesia - Jan 26, 2012
- Sauber unite F1 and football with innovative deal - Apr 30, 2012
- Indonesia cuts sentence of over 50,000 prisoners - Aug 18, 2012
- Indonesia invites Indian investments in infrastructure - Jul 16, 2011
- Dundee to take Rangers' place in Scottish League - Jul 17, 2012
- Pune FC-Blackburn Rovers clash set for Oct 7 - Sep 26, 2011
Tags: airline partner, airlines, english premier league, english premier league football, flag carrier, garuda indonesia, global airline, indonesian flag, jakarta, liverpool fc, partnership, premier league football, signs, xinhua