FXLabs, Eros Intl launch 3D game on GhajiniJanuary 22nd, 2009 - 2:00 pm ICT by ANI
Hyderabad, Jan 22 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh based game developer launched a 3D game based on a recent Bollywood film ”Ghajini”.
FX Labs Studios of Hyderabad has entered into a partnership with Eros International Plc, an international distributor of Bollywood films.
They have launched India’’s first 3D action game that would be distributed and marketed in the international markets as well.
“Every where in the world, games are very popular but in India there are no Indian games so we wanted to bring Indian games to the audiences here and we built India’’s first 3D game. So, this is based on one of the big Bollywood hits and did a game based on the top hero in India,” said Sashi Reddy, Founder and Chairman, FX labs. Those who have played the game said that it is a dream come true to play a game based on their favourite actor, Aamir Khan. Players are happy that a game has been made on ”Ghajini” that has emerged as one of the highest grosser of the year 2008.
” I have played lots of international games but this is the first time I got to play a game made in India. I have always admired Aamir khan and getting to play a game itself is a dream come true. The game does meet upto international standards and it is a very good game to play compared to Indian standards it is a benchmark for Indian gaming,” said Pawan Ratnakar, a player.
Market watchers say that India’’s nascent 30-million dollars gaming industry is set to grow to more than 700 million dollars in the next five years, driven by global companies pushing new generation gaming consoles in the Indian market. (ANI)
- Superhero 'RA.One' flying high with Rs.170 crore collection - Oct 31, 2011
- As VFX fights for foothold, in steps Bollywood Badshah - Jun 06, 2011
- CSC acquires AppLabs - Sep 14, 2011
- 'RA.One' third Indian film to cross Rs.100 crore mark - Oct 24, 2011
- SRK goes larger than life with 'RA.One' - Oct 25, 2011
- Two weeks later, '3 Idiots' going strong - Jan 04, 2010
- Glimpses Of Kiran Rao's Dhobi Ghat - Aug 17, 2010
- Edutor Technologies raises Rs.2 crore - Mar 20, 2012
- Akshay, Salman And Saif Compete For Don Seenu Rights - Sep 25, 2010
- Aamir's 'Satyamev Jayate' top five trends on Twitter - May 06, 2012
- The year Aamir, Farhan changed Bollywood creativity - Jul 26, 2011
- Dance takes on a bigger role in cinema - Jul 14, 2012
- Superstars, wildlife and religion on bookshelf (IANS Books This Week) - Feb 04, 2012
- Aamir now owns Shammi Kapoor's jacket - Aug 01, 2012
- '3 Idiots' grosses Rs.315 crore in 19 days - Jan 12, 2010
Tags: 3d action game, aamir khan, bollywood film, bollywood films, bollywood hits, eros international, game developer, gaming consoles, generation gaming, ghajini, global companies, good game, indian games, indian gaming, international distributor, international games, international markets, international plc, next five years, world games