Fresh Advertisement of Nike Involving Tiger Woods Enters The WebApril 8th, 2010 - 8:57 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
April 8, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): Tiger Woods is one of the unquestionable legends of golfing. Currently, Tiger Woods is gearing up for his reappearance in professional golf on Thursday at The Masters. Nike has been a commercial sponsor and backer of Tiger Woods for an enormous amount of time. Nike has again exhibited its fidelity towards Tiger Woods. It has portrayed its perseverance with Tiger Woods and his charismatic professional persona.
Nike has manufactured a fresh advertisement related to Tiger Woods. The commercial consists of the voice of the deceased father of Tiger Woods, Earl Woods. Earl Woods had enacted a crucial role in the life of Tiger Woods. The advertisement is titled ‘Earl and Tiger’. It succeeds in mentioning a lot about Woods’ existing personal state of affairs in just over thirty seconds.
The advertisement has already been uploaded to the ‘Nike Golf YouTube channel’. The tone of sober reflection of the advertisement will probably succeed in getting the approval of the audience. The other brands such as Accenture and AT&T had eliminated Tiger Woods as their endorser in the aftermath of the nasty revelations of matrimonial unfaithfulness by Tiger Woods. However, Nike has stuck by its marquee golf professional.
In the advertisement, Earl Woods mentions, “I want to find out what your thinking was. I want to find out what your feelings are. Did you learn anything?”
Nike certainly has a record of stimulating advertisements consisting of Woods. They created the classic ‘Hello World’ and ‘I am Tiger Woods’ spots. Nike is one of the few businesses to stick with Woods through his recent dilemmas. Therefore, in a way, it is fitting that Nike would be the one to start redesigning Tiger’s fresh commercial image.
- Tiger Woods Supposedly In A Newly Filmed Nike Commercial - Mar 29, 2010
- Tiger Woods Shoots for Nike, Close To Home - Mar 29, 2010
- Nike release new Tiger Woods' commercial - Apr 08, 2010
- Floyd Mayweather Jr tops the list of the top paid athletes - Jul 18, 2012
- Tiger Woods' shoots a new Nike commercial - Mar 29, 2010
- Tiger Woods's New Nike Ad:Tiger Lectured By Dead Dad - Apr 08, 2010
- Tiger Woods 'shoots new commercial for Nike' - Mar 26, 2010
- Tiger Wood's Nike ad final straw for wife - Apr 15, 2010
- Tiger Woods' "cheesy" Nike advert final straw for wife - Apr 15, 2010
- Sponsors Gearing Up To Exploit The Brand Of Tiger Woods Again - Apr 05, 2010
- Accenture drops Tiger Woods sponsorship - Dec 14, 2009
- Tiger woods to return to golf course - Mar 20, 2010
- Funny Or Die Spoofs Tiger Woods' New Nike Commercial - Apr 10, 2010
- Tiger Woods' New Nike Commercial On "The Early Show" - Apr 09, 2010
- Gatorade Cut Ties With Tiger Woods - Feb 27, 2010
Tags: accenture, backer, commercial image, commercial sponsor, deceased father, earl woods, endorser, hello world, life of tiger woods, men at work, nike golf, pen men, personal state, professional golf, professional persona, sober reflection, state of affairs, thirty seconds, unfaithfulness, youtube