Forest Whitaker, Renee Zellweger to star in My Own Love SongSeptember 4th, 2008 - 6:04 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Sept4 (ANI): Renee Zellweger and Forest Whitaker have been roped to star in the indie drama My Own Love Song.
The film is about a road trip to Memphis undertaken by a wheelchair-bound former singer and her friend. Both have faced tragedy in their lives, and each becomes the other’’s chief support, reports Variety.
The film will be directed by Olivier Dahan of “La Vie en rose” fame.
Whitemaker and Zellweger will also be joined by American actress Madeline Zima in the film.
Alain Goldman of La Vie en rose fame, will produce the film.
The production will start next month in Kansas and New Orleans. (ANI)
- Zellweger sings Dylan in 'My Own Love Song' - Apr 03, 2010
- Being famous was not Zellweger's ambition - Mar 13, 2011
- Renee Zellweger says she never planned to be famous - Mar 13, 2011
- Kidman to play Grace Kelly? - Apr 07, 2012
- Irrfan Khan Or Adil Hussain: Who Will Play Pi’s Father In Ang Lee’s Movie? - Dec 11, 2010
- YRF Entertainment to produce, finance Nicole Kidman-starrer - May 19, 2012
- Zellweger turns director - Sep 07, 2012
- Renee Zellweger to produce 'Pillage' - Jun 02, 2010
- French screen siren Marion Cotillard is pregnant - Jan 11, 2011
- Marion Cotillard is replacing Carla Bruni in a Woody Allen movie - Apr 05, 2010
- Is it splitsville for Renee Zellweger, Bradley Cooper? - Mar 19, 2011
- Grant still keen for 'Bridget Jones' sequel - Apr 27, 2012
- Puerto Rican band taps Oscar winner to direct video - Apr 17, 2012
- Marion Cotillard teams up with Franz Ferdinand for Dior - Jan 19, 2010
- Bradley Cooper's 'career behind Renee Zellweger split' - Mar 25, 2011