Force India’s di Resta 8th fastest in Canadian GP qualifyingJune 10th, 2012 - 1:49 am ICT by IANS
Montreal, June 10 (IANS) Sahara Force India’ s Paul di Resta set the eighth fastest time in the FormulaOne Canadian Grand Prix here Saturday while his teammate Nico Hulkenberg finished in 13th position.
Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel clocked 1:13.784 for pole position, ahead of Lewis Hamilton, who set 1:14.087 in his McLaren. Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso was third fastest with 1:14.151.
Di Resta made Q3 for the second in the time season, recording the best lap of 1:14.705 in the final session. Hulkenberg’s effort of 1:14.748 in Q2 was not enough for a top 10-time.
Indian’s Narain Karthikeyan will start the race from the back of the grid after managing 1:18.330.
- Chinese GP: Rosberg takes maiden F1 pole, Force India out of top-10 - Apr 14, 2012
- Force India make top-10 at European GP qualifying - Jun 23, 2012
- Vettel takes pole, di Resta 10th in Bahrain - Apr 21, 2012
- German GP: Alonso zooms to second straight pole - Jul 21, 2012
- Hamilton bags pole in Australia - Mar 17, 2012
- Alonso wins dramatic Malaysian GP, Force India in top-10 - Mar 25, 2012
- McLaren lock front row in Italy - Sep 08, 2012
- Force India's Hulkenberg finishes fourth in Belgium - Sep 02, 2012
- Rosberg sets pace in second practice at Bahrain GP - Apr 20, 2012
- Hamilton takes pole, Force India out of top ten - May 12, 2012
- Hamilton takes pole in Malaysian GP, Force India disappoint - Mar 24, 2012
- Force India's Di Resta feels making Q3 will be tough - Mar 23, 2012
- Force India's Hulkenberg finishes 9th at German GP - Jul 22, 2012
- Monaco GP: Webber on pole, Hulkenberg miss top-10 - May 26, 2012
- Force India finish out of points at British GP - Jul 08, 2012
Tags: canadian gp, canadian grand prix, fastest time, fernando alonso, ferrari, final session, force india, formulaone, lewis hamilton, mclaren, narain karthikeyan, pole position, q3, red bull, resta, s paul, sahara, sebastian, teammate, time season