Ferguson increases efforts to get David De GeaApril 19th, 2011 - 6:17 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 19 (ANI): Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has increased his efforts o sign Atletico Madrid’s David De Gea.
The Manchester United chief’s brother Martin attended Atletico’s 2-2 draw at Espanyol on Sunday night to run the rule over goalkeeper De Gea.
Atletico are desperate to keep the 20-year-old. But the Spanish outfit are bracing themselves for an 18 million pounds end-of-season bid from United.
Ferguosn wants him to replace the soon-to-be retired No1 Edwin van der Sar. (ANI)
- Fergie looking to land three top summer transfers - Mar 30, 2011
- Van der Sar says will not back down on decision to retire - Mar 13, 2011
- Fergie facing Man U keeper crisis - Apr 09, 2011
- Man U star Edwin Van Der Sar to hang up his gloves in May - Jan 28, 2011
- Alex Ferguson won't blame goalkeeper for draw - Oct 17, 2010
- Fergie ready to offer Dutch keeper role in Man U management - Dec 10, 2010
- Ferguson expects Van der Sar to retire at end of season - Dec 26, 2010
- Alba, Mata and Martinez in Spain's Olympic squad - Jul 04, 2012
- Ferguson set for 60 million pounds hiring spree this summer - Apr 13, 2010
- Van Der Sar agrees to new one-year contract to stay at Man U - Feb 21, 2010
- Rooney asks Van der Sar to put off retirement plans - Mar 14, 2011
- De Gea to sign 17.8 million dollar Man U contract - Apr 14, 2011
- Ferguson warns Man U players of summer axe - Apr 19, 2011
- Van der Sar poised to play for another year at Manchester United - Dec 10, 2009
- Athletic look to progress in Europe - Mar 14, 2012