F1 boss Mosley’s son dies after suspected drug overdoseMay 7th, 2009 - 2:16 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 7 (ANI): The son of F1 boss Max Mosley has been found dead after a suspected drugs overdose.
Alexander Mosley, 39, was discovered in his home in Notting Hill, West London, reports The Sun.
A male pal discovered the body slumped in his 1.5 million pound home after a suspected heroin overdose.
One neighbour said Alexander, who owned a posh local restaurant, had a serious drug habit - but had also been clean for long periods.
He said: “He was very troubled. He was too rich too young. He had problems that haunted him to the end.” (ANI)
- Mosley's son died after taking eleven times more cocaine than a potentially fatal dose - Jun 11, 2009
- FIA boss Max Mosley to pen 'tell-all' autobiography - Oct 13, 2009
- Son of FIA boss Max Mosley found dead - May 06, 2009
- Eminem compares his drug addiction to MJ's - Nov 19, 2010
- Baby dies after sitters injects him with drugs - Jul 07, 2012
- Charlie Sheen 'nearly died 4 times from drug overdoses' - Mar 10, 2011
- Pete Doherty's ex girlfriend dies of 'drug overdose' - Jan 28, 2010
- Pete Doherty haunted by Amy Winehouse's ghost - Nov 15, 2011
- Formula One is the winner as Mosley agrees to quit - Jun 25, 2009
- Winehouse haunting Pete Doherty! - Nov 16, 2011
- 61-year-old peddler arrested with drugs worth Rs.3 crore - Jul 13, 2012
- Renowned F1 doctor Watkins passes away - Sep 13, 2012
- Brit drug dealer to sue cops for revealing his identity to neighbours - Feb 15, 2011
- Sheen 'was found naked in restaurant loo with face full of cocaine' - Oct 30, 2010
- Pete Doherty accused of supplying drugs that killed Robin Whitehead - Mar 22, 2010