Ex-boxing champ Holyfield says Tyson cant fight even if wants toJanuary 26th, 2009 - 1:01 pm ICT by ANI
London , Jan.26 (ANI): Former World Heavyweight Boxing Champion Evander Holyfield has said that 280 pounds, his main rival Mike Tyson cannot fight even if he wants to.
Tyson is walking around at something like 280lbs and couldnt fight if he wanted to. Anyway hes a coward, The Sun quoted Holyfield, who beat Tyson twice, as saying.
The ex-world heavyweight champ has said that he wont quit the boxing ring until he wins the title for a fifth time. He recently lost on points to the Beast from the East Nikolay Valuev.
A third fight between Holyfield, 46, and Tyson has been dismissed by Holyfields manager Ken Sanders. (ANI)
- Mike Tyson becomes a vegan - Jul 29, 2010
- Iron Mike's heart not in boxing anymore, says Holyfield ruling out re-match - Sep 17, 2010
- 'I'm done with boxing', says Mike Tyson - Oct 28, 2010
- World champion Haye on mission to unify world heavyweight title belts - Feb 08, 2010
- Mike Tyson turns vegetarian - May 13, 2010
- I'll retire if I don't get fights: Holyfield - Sep 12, 2012
- Mike Tyson welcomes his new baby Morocco Elijah Tyson - Jan 28, 2011
- Loss to Ruiz will send WBA heavyweight champ Haye into hiding for a year - Apr 02, 2010
- Mike Tyson a big hitter at 'conkers' - Nov 12, 2010
- Is Iron Mike making a come back? - Mar 11, 2010
- Ex-boxing champ Tyson to become a missionary to earn respect from his kids - Aug 16, 2010
- Evander Holyfield taught me how to punch, says Helen Mirren - Apr 06, 2011
- Mike Tyson suggests kids to 'walk away' from bullies - May 10, 2010
- Evander Holyfield returns to boxing ring one more time - Dec 19, 2008
- Tyson wants one more fight, but against director of new documentary on him - Apr 18, 2009
Tags: beast, boxing champ, boxing ring, cant fight, champion evander holyfield, coward, evander holyfield, fifth time, heavyweight boxing champion, ken sanders, london jan, mike tyson, nikolay valuev, sun, world heavyweight boxing champion, world heavyweight champ