Evil UK culture responsible for Asian sex gang attacks: Hate preacherJanuary 17th, 2011 - 5:03 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan.17 (ANI): Britain’s evil culture is primarily responsible for the recent Asian sex gang attacks in the country, hate preacher Anjem Choudhry has said.
The intolerant Islamic cleric sparked fury by saying the mobs’ rape attacks on white schoolgirls was not the fault of Pakistanis or Muslims, the Daily Mail reports.
He said those responsible had been corrupted by the vices of western society.
His comments came after the caging of a nine-strong gang for more than 40 years in total for abusing dozens of girls as young as 12 in Derby.
Among them was Abid Saddique, 27, jailed for 11 years, who went hunting for his victims in a car he dubbed the “Rape Rover”. (ANI)
- Asian sex gang threatens to hunt schoolgirls who helped put them in jail - Jan 19, 2011
- Jail for Asian gang of 'sexual predators' in UK - Jan 08, 2011
- Asian men jailed in UK for grooming young girls to become sex slaves - Nov 27, 2010
- More Asian sex predators held in Britain - Jan 12, 2011
- Asian gang of 'sexual predators' in UK raped girls as young as 12 - Nov 25, 2010
- Islamic group launches poster campaign against Christmas - Dec 24, 2010
- Brit girl speaks out against Asian sex gang predator who was her lover - Jan 15, 2011
- UK cops couldn't comment on Asian sex gangs for fear of appearing racist - Jan 12, 2011
- Jordan, Alex Reid beef up security after hate mob attack - Jul 26, 2010
- Yemen-based Al Awlaki may succeed Osama - May 05, 2011
- UK Muslim mob threatens to fly black flag of Islam over Downing Street, White House for jailed cleri - Nov 16, 2010
- Victim asks court to jail Pakistani rapist for life - Jun 23, 2012
- 'Journalists with British, US troops legitimate targets for Taliban attacks' - Jan 24, 2010
- Seething Hamza forced back into jail cell in UK - Jan 13, 2011
- Lebanese authorities arrest Islamist hate cleric Omar Bakri following life sentence - Nov 15, 2010