Euro drivers sweep top spots in JK Asia SeriesMay 27th, 2012 - 7:10 pm ICT by IANS
Kuala Lumpur, May 27 (IANS) Teammates Nabil Jeffri and Aston Hare completed a double for Eurointernational as they won the rounds three and four, respectively, in the JK Racing Asia Series races at the Sepang International Circuit here Sunday.
In Round Three, Malaysian Jeffri got off to a great start to claim his second win of the season while South African Hare came in second ahead of teammate Hiqmar Danial Hidzir.
Indian drivers Raj Bharath and his Atlantic Racing teammate Vishnu Prasad finished eighth and 12th.
In Round Four, Hare got off to a good start but was challenged by Meritus GP’s Akash Nandy at the first few turns. Both went into turn 1 side by side before Hare got a better line and began to push to maintain the lead which he kept all the way to the finish.
Nandy was third while Raj Bharath finished ninth and Prasad was 10th.
Hare now leads the Championship by five points over Jeffri and also leads the Rookie Championship.
- Eurointernational post 1-2 finish in JK Asia Series - May 26, 2012
- Ikhwan scores a double in 3rd round of JK Racing Asia Series - Jul 23, 2011
- JK Asia Series to run in Europe (Lead) - May 24, 2012
- Nabil dominates JK races - Jul 02, 2012
- JK Racing: Khushlani replaces Patel for Silverstone round - Sep 07, 2012
- Aditya finishes ninth at Spa - Jul 28, 2012
- JK Racing Asia series set for Euro debut - Jun 29, 2012
- Double for Ikhwan in JK Racing Asia Series - Jul 24, 2011
- JK Racing: Khushlani grabs eighth spot - Sep 09, 2012
- JK Racing Asia Series to have two rounds in Europe - May 24, 2012
- Khushlani finishes impressive sixth in JK Racing Asia Series - Oct 29, 2011
- Patel finishes sixth at Spa - Jul 27, 2012
- JK Racing: Khushlani bags second spot - Sep 10, 2012
- Keen battle likely in JK Racing Asia series - Sep 22, 2011
- Ikhwan achieves double in JK Racing Asia Series - Sep 25, 2011