Emami makes Gambhir, Vijender its brand ambassadorsJune 4th, 2012 - 8:07 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, June 4 (IANS) India’s leading and diversified FMCG company Emami Ltd. has roped in five sports celebrities including famed Indian cricketer Gautam Gambhir and Olympic medallist boxer Vijender Singh as brand ambassadors.
The other sportspersons drawn into the company fold are badminton ace Saina Nehwal, five times World Boxing Champion Mary Kom and World Champion Wrestler Sushil Kumar.
The quintet will endorse the company’s pain management brand Fast Relief.
Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan still continues to endorse the brand, the company said in a media release Monday.
- India's Beijing Olympic stars among six CWG brand ambassadors - Jul 27, 2010
- Boxers will better their Melbourne performance: Vijender - Aug 12, 2010
- Olympics: India on a medal count - Jul 27, 2012
- Vijender, Mary Kom, and Sushil get Khel Ratna - Jul 29, 2009
- Haryana doubles cash rewards for Rio - Aug 26, 2012
- Lok Sabha congratulates Olympics medal winners - Aug 08, 2012
- Olympic bronze not the end of my road: Mary Kom (Lead) - Aug 09, 2012
- 76 Indians qualify for Olympics, more likely - Jun 12, 2012
- Saina to get Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna - Jul 30, 2010
- India hails Olympic silver medallist Sushil Kumar - Aug 12, 2012
- Olympic wrestling: Sushil assures 6th medal for India (Fourth Lead) - Aug 12, 2012
- President Patil presents National Sports awards to 25 sportspersons - Aug 29, 2009
- Two boxers, one wrestler to get Khel Ratna award - Aug 29, 2009
- Olympics: Sushil secures silver on concluding day (India Roundup) - Aug 12, 2012
- Olympic wrestling: Sushil first to win back-to-back medals (Lead) - Aug 12, 2012
Tags: ace, ambassadors, amitabh bachchan, badminton, boxer, boxing champion, fmcg company, India, indian cricketer, kom, olympic medallist, pain management, quintet, sports celebrities, sushil kumar, world boxing, world champion