Elin Nordegren Speaks About Her Ex-Husband, Divorce And Life After ItAugust 26th, 2010 - 7:55 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Aug 26, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Veteran golfer Tiger Woods and his Swedish model wife Elin Nordegren were officially divorced at Bay County Circuit court based in Florida’s Panama City on Monday. The divorce came as an after effect of Tiger Woods’ car crash outside his mansion last November when his alleged affairs with as many as 19 women came forward. Elin Nordegren recently broke her silence after so many months and spoke about her feelings after her divorce.
Elin Nordegren recently gave an interview to a reputed magazine where she said that she has endured a true heartbreak. The ex-wife of the golfer revealed that for her it was hard to accept the truth and hard to live this “life”. The Swedish model sounded confident when she said that she was struggling for something that was not real but she “survived” the tough and challenging phase. Elin Nordegren also added that it was hard for her to move on but it did not “kill” her.
Elin Nordegren, in her first interview to a reputed magazine after 2009 car crash said that she had been through “hell” but she survived it. The ex-wife of the golfer said that she never suspected Tiger Woods and after knowing the truth she was “embarrassed” for believing him. She said she believed that they had a “real” marriage and now the word “betrayal” is not strong enough for it. After the divorce a source close to the estranged couple said that the actual amount of the divorce settlement would be something between $100 million to $750 million, although the figures have not been confirmed. When asked about her divorce settlement she replied that though money is not making her “happy,” it is making things easier for her. Elin Nordegren also mentioned that she would give herself some time to heal.
- 'I've been through hell', says Tiger Woods ex-wife - Aug 26, 2010
- Woods' ex-wife to launch mental clinic for kids - Aug 30, 2010
- Tiger Woods more sad than relieved about divorce - Aug 26, 2010
- Tiger Woods's ex-wife buys house worth $12 mn - Mar 20, 2011
- Tiger Woods has new girlfriend - Mar 21, 2011
- Tiger Woods' Wife Gets $750 Million In Divorce Settlement? - Jul 01, 2010
- Tiger Woods 'smiled and posed for pic right after divorce' - Sep 04, 2010
- Tiger Woods' 'Privacy' on sale for $25m - Mar 31, 2011
- Tiger Woods' mistress blames his ex-wife Elin for his affairs - Oct 27, 2010
- Tiger Woods' ex-wife 'dating South African hunk' - Dec 14, 2010
- Elin Nordegren To Holiday With Kids During Christmas - Dec 14, 2010
- Tiger Woods' girlfriends banned near kids - Jun 30, 2010
- Woods' ex growing 'close' to hunky student in Florida - Dec 13, 2010
- I've made many errors, admits Tiger Woods (Lead) - Aug 26, 2010
- Tiger Woods to keep $2.4m Florida home in divorce settlement - Sep 17, 2010
Tags: 100 million, bay county circuit court, betrayal, car crash, divorce settlement, elin nordegren, feelings, gina gomez, golfer tiger woods, heartbreak, hell, last november, marriage, model wife, news veteran, panama city, silence, swedish model, tiger, truth