Elin Nordegren Officially Gets Divorced From Philandering Husband Tiger WoodsAugust 24th, 2010 - 7:48 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Panama City, Aug 24, (THAINDIAN NEWS) World No.1 golfer Tiger Woods and his Swedish model wife Elin Nordegren are now officially divorced. The divorce between the celebrity couple comes about nine months after the car crash outside the ace golfer’s mansion in the month of November last year which was followed by an ending flurry of tawdry tales of his extra-marital affair with as many as 19 women. Despite the fact that the details of the financial settlement that has been reached by the two has not been revealed to the media, sources reveal that it might range from something between a whopping $100 million to $750 million.
The divorce of the couple was finalized at the Bay County Circuit Court in Panama City in the state of Florida on Monday after a quick hearing that lasted for about ten minutes. Although the terms and conditions of the divorce has not been made public, it has come to light that the two would be sharing the parenting of their two children, three-year-old daughter, Sam and nineteen-month-old son, Charlie. Following the divorce, a joint statement was released by attorneys of both the sides which read that they are sad about the fact that their marriage is over but wished each other the very best for future.
The relationship of the couple had been on the rocks since late last year in the wake of the revelations of the multiple extra-marital affairs that Tiger Woods was alleged to be involved in. The sex-scandal surrounding the ace golfer had reached such a magnitude that Tiger Woods had to take a break from his professional career during which he underwent treatment for sex addiction.
- Elin Nordegren To Holiday With Kids During Christmas - Dec 14, 2010
- Loredana Jolie Calls Elin Nordegren A "Gold Digger" In Her Tell-All Book - Oct 26, 2010
- Woods' ex-wife to launch mental clinic for kids - Aug 30, 2010
- Tiger Woods 'smiled and posed for pic right after divorce' - Sep 04, 2010
- Elin Nordegren Speaks About Her Ex-Husband, Divorce And Life After It - Aug 26, 2010
- After Arizona vacation wife Elin back home, but without Tiger - Mar 01, 2010
- Tiger Woods keeps distance from family home - Feb 15, 2010
- Tiger Woods, Elin Nordegren 'to share joint custody of kids' - May 11, 2010
- 'Willing' women give Tiger Woods 'come on over' calls at Oz Masters! - Nov 11, 2010
- Tiger Woods back to golf course - Mar 07, 2010
- Tiger Woods, wife may soon leave US - Dec 10, 2009
- Tiger Woods' Wife Gets $750 Million In Divorce Settlement? - Jul 01, 2010
- Elin Nordegren Returns After Family Vacation Without Tiger Woods - Mar 01, 2010
- Tiger Woods joins Twitter - Nov 18, 2010
- Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren officially divorce - Aug 24, 2010
Tags: bay county circuit court, car crash, celebrity couple, elin nordegren, extra marital affair, extra marital affairs, financial settlement, gina gomez, golfer tiger woods, media sources, model wife, month of november, nine months, panama city, professional career, sex addiction, sex scandal, son charlie, swedish model, tawdry tales