Dwyane Wade Drives Miami Heat To VictoryApril 26th, 2010 - 7:44 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Miami, Apr 26, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Dwyane Wade pulled his best performance with 46 points that drove his team to victory, beating the Boston Celtics by a margin of 101-92. Dwyane Wade moved ahead to score 19 points out of his 46 in the fourth quarter itself and thus saved Miami Heat from elimination. Reportedly, Dwyane Wade managed to pull 13 points with his 3-point shots, scored four times in a row which made Miami Heat earn six-point deficit at an early phase of the game. The Boston Celtics missed five free throws and two layups which turned the game in the favor of the Miami Heat boys.
Dwyane Wade told the media that he was aware of the fact that people back at the game were apprehensive of their losing the game to the Boston Celtics but he wasn’t ready to let any team roll over them. He also added that he believes his own game to be a natural rhythm play which is the driving force for him to go ahead and attempt the shots which he feels no body would dare to score.
The game ended in a dramatic way when Dwayne Wade kept holding the ball even after the game passed over its final seconds. Soon after he appreciated the crowd for being such a wonderful audience. Dwayne Wade told the reporters that Miami Heat had the “Basketball Gods” playing for them which makes a player like him stubborn enough to let any other team snatch away the win from them. Reportedly, he averaged a total of 33.8 points with 1.8 steals 6 assists and 5 rebounds. With a power play like this it shall be no surprise if people get to witness Miami Heat winning the tournament.
- Boston Celtics Wins Against Miami Heats With 88-80 - Oct 27, 2010
- Miami Heat Stars Speak About The Game After Their Defeat - Oct 27, 2010
- Cleveland Cavaliers Outplay Boston Celtics - Oct 28, 2010
- Ray Allen Talks Defense Against Miami Heat - Oct 27, 2010
- Miami Heat take 2-1 series lead in NBA finals - Jun 18, 2012
- Wade, Bosh, James lead Miami to victory over Raptors - Mar 31, 2012
- Miami Heat win second NBA title - Jun 22, 2012
- Los Angeles Lakers Wins Against Miami Heat - Dec 05, 2009
- Golden State Warriors Loses To Miami Heats - Dec 11, 2010
- LeBron James off the glass dunk - Feb 17, 2011
- Foxsports: Top Ten NBA Free Agents Listed - Jul 03, 2010
- Kobe Bryant is suffering from concussion - Feb 29, 2012
- Los Angeles Lakers Crush Boston Celtics In Game 6 - Jun 16, 2010
- NBA superstar Shaquille O'Neal announces retirement after 19 years - Jun 02, 2011
- US picks 12-man basketball squad for Olympics - Jul 09, 2012
Tags: assists, audience, best performance, boston celtics, crowd, driving force, dwayne wade, dwyane wade, fact that people, fourth quarter, heat boys, layups, miami heat, natural rhythm, point deficit, point shots, power play, ranjan, rebounds, victory