Dwayne Bravo injured in car accidentJuly 27th, 2012 - 1:45 am ICT by IANS
Port of Spain (Trinidad), July 27 (IANS/CMC) West Indies cricketer Dwayne Bravo has sustained minor injuries following a vehicle accident on a major highway running through central Trinidad.
The 29-year-old all-rounder injured both his hands and was treated at a health facility. The accident occurred Wednesday on the Uriah Butler Highway and he was released after treatment, reports CMC.
His white Jaguar sports car collided from behind with a Suzuki SUV which in turn crashed into a Nissan Almera, local media quoted police in Chaguanas as saying.
No one was injured in the other two vehicles and Bravo’s front-seat passenger also escaped unhurt, police said.
Bravo, however, is reported to have sustained soft tissue damage to both hands and was later discharged from the Chaguanas Health facility with bandages.
The collision happened near the site where West Indies cricketer Runako Morton was killed when his car crashed into a utility pole earlier this year.
- No injuries following crash, says Bravo - Jul 28, 2012
- Runako Morton laid to rest in homeland - Mar 19, 2012
- Windies and Black Caps pay homage to Runako Morton - Jul 13, 2012
- West Indies mourns Morton's death - Mar 07, 2012
- Windies cricketer Runako Morton dies in road accident - Mar 05, 2012
- Dwayne Bravo to take part in Big Bash - Nov 28, 2011
- India A dismissed for 190 in first one-dayer - Jun 28, 2012
- Bolt escapes unhurt in a minor car crash - Jun 11, 2012
- Windies Test player Morton arrested - Mar 14, 2011
- Darren Bravo eagerly eyeing World T20 return - Sep 04, 2012
- Gayle's return to Windies squad stalled - Mar 20, 2012
- Bravo hopes to makes a splash in Big Bash - Dec 14, 2011
- West Indies' Ramdin sidelined with injury - Mar 12, 2012
- West Indies name 30-man provisional squad for World T20 - Jul 19, 2012
- Windies sweating on Bravo, Russell for second ODI - Jun 18, 2012
Tags: bandages, central trinidad, chaguanas, cmc, cricketer, dwayne bravo, health facility, jaguar sports, local media, minor injuries, nissan almera, port of spain, port of spain trinidad, rounder, runako morton, seat passenger, soft tissue damage, uriah butler highway, vehicle accident, white jaguar