Dhoni, Indian team fined for slow over-rateJuly 22nd, 2012 - 5:37 pm ICT by IANS
Hambantota (Sri Lanka), July 22 (IANS) Mahendra Singh Dhoni and his India team has been fined for their slow over-rate during the first One-day International against Sri Lanka here Saturday.
India won the match by 21 runs to draw first blood in the five-match series.
India were ruled to be an over short of their target when time allowances were taken into consideration. ICC match referee Chris Broad imposed a 20 percent fine on Dhoni while each Indian player were docked 10 percent of their match fees.
“The offence is contrary to article 2.5.1 of the code which relates to minor over-rate offences,” ICC said in a statement Sunday.
- India fined for slow over-rate in second Test - Jul 03, 2011
- Pakistan fined for slow over rate against Sri Lanka - Feb 27, 2011
- Sri Lanka fined for slow over-rate in fifth ODI - Aug 05, 2012
- India fined for slow over rate - Aug 29, 2010
- Dhoni banned 1 match for slow over rate - Feb 19, 2012
- India fined for maintaining slow over-rate - Apr 03, 2011
- Pakistan captain Misbah suspended from Galle Test - Jun 19, 2012
- West Indies fined for slow over rate in T20 against Pak - Apr 23, 2011
- Dhoni handed one Test ban for slow over-rate - Jan 15, 2012
- West Indies fined for slow over-rate in Barbados - May 11, 2010
- Bresnan reprimanded for breaching ICC Code of Conduct - Feb 28, 2011
- India fined for slow over-rate in Cape Town Test - Jan 06, 2011
- Australia fined for slow over-rate in Mohali ODI - Nov 03, 2009
- India need a whitewash of Sri Lanka to be No. 1 ODI team - Jul 19, 2012
- Pollard, Proteas fined for breaching ICC Code of Conduct - May 22, 2010