Desiree Jennings’ Illness Is Bizarre, Say DoctorsJuly 24th, 2010 - 7:02 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Washington, July 24, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Desiree Jennings, a Washington Redskins cheerleader is suffering from fever and body cramps. While this alone cannot be the reason for worry, the type of illness that she has acquired is puzzling medical practitioners across the United States. Some are also of the opinion that Desiree Jennings is faking the entire ailment!
The 25 year old girl was in perfect health just a few days ago. She is reportedly married to a well-to-do handsome man and also serves as a marketing professional in a private company in her hometown apart from pursuing her hobby as runner. Desiree Jennings’ high temperatures started after some flu shots were given to her during last year’s fall season. Accompanying the rising temperatures were body aches which gradually deteriorated to such a level that it forced Desiree Jennings to remain bedridden. Since then the young girl has reported many deformities in her body structure.
However the fact which has surprised the doctors more is the peculiar accent that the girl has developed after acquiring the mysterious disease. Even though Desiree Jennings has spent all her life in the United States she has suddenly started speaking English similar to that spoken by the British. Though the girl herself has defended her position saying that her accent is not put up but the result of the difficulty she faces while pronouncing words, doctors are very surprised at the symptoms that Desiree Jennings has developed since the beginning of her illness, and since it does not match with any of their previous findings, they are of the opinion that it is a deliberate act by Desiree Jennings to attract attention. The ABC network has also featured a story on Desiree Jennings’ illness in their program “20/20″.
- Michaele Salahi lied about being an NFL cheerleader? - Sep 24, 2010
- Mystery illness: nails grow out of hair follicles - Aug 10, 2012
- Aniston, Cox no longer friends? - Mar 10, 2012
- Desiree Phillips dies after taking extra paracetamol - Dec 15, 2011
- Ranbir shoots music video for 'Chillar Party' (Movie Snippets) - Apr 19, 2011
- Las Vegas Showgirl Deborah Flores Narvaez Goes Missing - Dec 21, 2010
- Mother Objects To Booty Cheer, Daughter Removed From Team - Sep 17, 2010
- 3-year-old 'miracle' Brit girl overcomes 4 killer heart defects - Apr 26, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor hospitalised - Jul 18, 2010
- Injured Ramdev follower remains critical - Jul 14, 2011
- Ryan Howard's Girlfriend Krystle Campbell Booed By Fellow Cheerleaders - Aug 05, 2010
- Bullied teen undergoes plastic surgery to stop name-calling - Aug 10, 2012
- Mexican study indicates working stunts kids' growth - Apr 30, 2011
- Katrina Kaif's painful belly dancing in Farah Khan's Tees Maar Khan - Aug 23, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston Comes Clean On Robert Pattinson Rumors - Nov 29, 2010
Tags: abc network, ailment, body structure, cramps, deformities, deliberate act, desiree, flu shots, gina gomez, handsome man, high temperatures, medical practitioners, mysterious disease, old girl, peculiar accent, perfect health, private company, pronouncing words, washington redskins, young girl