Derek Anderson Vs Vince Young- A Tough Choice For NFL TonightAugust 23rd, 2010 - 7:50 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
August 23, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): It seems to be a tough proposition when it comes to Derek Anderson Vs Vince Young. Anderson is making his preseason debut with the Cardinals and has not really endeared himself to the fans of fantasy football by trying to dethrone Matt Leinart from the quarter back position. Statistics reveal that Anderson completed only 13 out of the 22 passes with just one touchdown to Beanie Wells. He has two interceptions to his credit both of which were based on tipped passes.
Vince Young, on the other hand, did what he does best that is lead the scoring drives. He also has the record of completing 5 out of the six passes albeit for just 78 yards. He also has a single interception to his credit where he recovered from his own fumble on a running play. He has played two series so far with one of them ending with a Chris Johnson touchdown and the other with a Josh Wilson interception.
Both the players Anderson as well as Young are relatively free from injuries at the moment.
The present Fantasy analysis show Derek Anderson to be adept with his passes apart from having the ability of throwing really deep. However, he has still made some mistakes while playing. As far as the Fantasy matches are concerned, Young can only hope to be the No 2 choice for the quarterback position. He had ended up as being the 24th best QB for the Fantasy play, last season.
Both of them seem to have their respective strengths and weaknesses with a lot of followers of the Fantasy play believing that Vince Young would be only good enough to support if he starts running the ball. Hence they will be backing Anderson. However, some do believe that Vince is likely to score over Anderson as he is facing TB which has a weak defense line.
- Derek Anderson' Future Depends On Monday Night's Matt Leinart Vs Vince Young Game? - Aug 23, 2010
- Preseason Preview: Derek Anderson vs Vince Young - Aug 23, 2010
- Is it going to be Derek Anderson vs. Vince Young in Monday's game? - Aug 23, 2010
- Matt Leinart vs. Vince Young: Face-off in the NFL - Aug 23, 2010
- Patriots Crush Jets In AFC East Division - Dec 07, 2010
- Kerry Collins Replaces Injured Vince Young, Guides Titans To Victory - Oct 19, 2010
- Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl 31-25 over Pittsburgh Steelers - Feb 07, 2011
- Stealers to face Packers in Super Bowl after 24-19 victory over Jets - Jan 24, 2011
- Cam Newton And Darron Thomas Decided BCS National Championship's Fate - Jan 11, 2011
- Fantasy football: Week 11 - Nov 21, 2011
- Fans Looking Forward To Saturday Night Game Of Philip Rivers Against Tony Romo - Aug 21, 2010
- Fantasy Football Week 10: The Hopes And Expectations - Nov 14, 2010
- Pittsburgh Steelers Wins Against Baltimore Ravens In AFC Playoff - Jan 16, 2011
- Michael Vick's Remarkable Performance Made The Day For Eagles - Nov 16, 2010
- Matt Cassel Gets Leg Injury At Arrowhead Stadium - Aug 30, 2009
Tags: cardinals, derek anderson, dethrone, fantasy analysis, fantasy football, followers, fumble, interception, josh wilson, matt leinart, men at work, nfl, pen men, preseason debut, qb, quarterback position, running play, strengths and weaknesses, touchdown, vince young