Depressed Blake Fielder-Civil has given up mopping!July 31st, 2008 - 6:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 31 (ANI): Amy Winehouse’’s incarcerated hubby Blake Fielder-Civil is so depressed that he has given up mopping - the only activity he enjoyed doing.
The 26-year-old, who is currently locked in London’’s Pentonville Prison, is also seeking Samaritan counselling and telling his other inmate friends that his wife may still be taking drugs.
According to a source, Fielder-Civil is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
“Blake is on the verge of a nervous breakdown,” The Sun quoted a source, as saying.
“He has stopped his mopping job, which may sound funny, but it gave him something to do. Instead he mopes around his cell,” the source added. (ANI)
- Winehouse's jailed husband too depressed to mop - Jul 31, 2008
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Winehouse reunites with former lover Traviss? - Jan 08, 2011
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Amy Winehouse 'fears' her ex will reveal 'their secrets' in songs - Mar 25, 2011
- Winehouse's love life in trouble again - Aug 24, 2010
- Amy Winehouse & Blake Fielder-Civil re-marriage plans are rocked by affair claims - Jan 21, 2010