Denver Nuggets To Trade Carmelo Anthony To The Los Angeles Lakers?February 9th, 2011 - 7:30 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Feb 9, (THAINDIAN NEWS) If reports are believed to be true then basket ball lovers may soon see Carmelo Anthony heading towards the Los Angeles Lakers. Recent buzz in the basketball arena has it that trade-in may very soon take place between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Denver Nuggets where the former may hire Carmelo Anthony for an exchange of Andrew Bynum.
Basketball experts, however, have already warned that this possible trade-in may result in not so pleasant consequences for the 23-year-old Andrew Bynum is someone who is a big advantage for the Lakers along with Pau Gasol. According to sources, there have been a few rounds of discussions going on between the Lakers and the Nuggets for the proposal. It is believed that Los Angeles Lakers is the third team to go for Carmelo Anthony after New Jersey Nets and New York Knicks failed to reach a positive outcome in their attempt to rope in the basketball star. The proposal however, might sound lucrative to Carmelo Anthony who may consider shifting to Los Angeles not only for himself but for the sake of family interest as well. Carmelo Anthony’s wife, LaLa is a singer and the choice for the show-business hub is certainly not a bad one.
If he moves on to the Los Angeles Lakers, he would once again be re-united with old pal Lakers star Kobe Bryant whom he knows from his Olympic days. Carmelo Anthony will be becoming a free agent towards the end of this season and might just land up with team Los Angeles. However, nothing has been confirmed for as of now there has only been preliminary discussions.
- Unlikely Carmelo Anthony Will Go to Los Angeles Lakers - Feb 09, 2011
- Carmelo Anthony may sign extension with the Nuggets - Feb 10, 2011
- US picks 12-man basketball squad for Olympics - Jul 09, 2012
- Kobe Bryant is suffering from concussion - Feb 29, 2012
- Olympic basketball: Spain, US set up rematch of Beijing final (Second Lead) - Aug 11, 2012
- Pau Gasol Saves Los Angeles Lakers - May 01, 2010
- Spain, Argentina bring high hopes to Olympic basketball - Jul 28, 2012
- Chris Paul No More Interested To Point Guard New Orleans Hornets - Jul 22, 2010
- Monica and Shannon Brown tie the knot for the second time - Jul 12, 2011
- Pau Gasol Steals The Show In NBA Finals Game 7 - Jun 18, 2010
- Olympic basketball: Spain storms into final - Aug 11, 2012
- Houston Rockets Loses To LA Lakers In NBA Opening Day - Oct 27, 2010
- NBA Free Agency: Rudy Gay Goes To Memphis Grizzlies At $80 million - Jul 02, 2010
- Anthony Randolph Set To Be Traded To The New York Knicks - Jul 08, 2010
- Lakers knock off Nuggets, return to NBA finals - May 30, 2009
Tags: andrew bynum basketball, basket ball, basketball arena, basketball star, business hub, carmelo anthony, denver nuggets, dey, family interest, few rounds, free agent, kobe bryant, los angeles lakers, madhuri, new jersey nets, new york knicks, olympic days, pau gasol, show business, star kobe