Denver Broncos See Two Bright Spots In Loss Against Cincinnati BengalsAugust 16th, 2010 - 9:02 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Aug 16, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The Denver Broncos have a number of positives to take from the pre-season loss to the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday. Considering that Tim Tebow has been one of the most talked about players since April, The Denver Broncos witnessed the unique abilities of the draft player on Sunday. He scored a bruising touchdown run at the end of the game to prove that he was in the team to stay.
Tim Tebow came on for the Denver Broncos in the second half and ran from 7 yards past safety Kyries Hebert for the touchdown. He has received a huge deal of media attention since his selection. He asserted himself on Sunday with his sheer speed and size and proved that he is one of the best college players around. Kyle Cook of the Cincinnati Bengals was also in the news for the game on Sunday as he walked off with an ankle injury. Reports indicate that the player is unlikely to return to the team in the near future.
The Cincinnati Bengals quarterback, Carson Palmer was also seen appreciative of Tim Tebow and said that it was obvious that he would come in and score. The game however belonged to the Cincinnati Bengals with a final score of 33-24. Apart from Tim Tebow, the game on Sunday also marked the debut of Brady Quinn. In spite of the hugehype surrounding the player, his performance was seen to be completely overshadowed by Tim Tebow. Many experts have felt that Tim Tebow will offer the Denver Broncos a fresh new attack as such a build and speed has rarely been seen in a quarterback.
- Kevin Kolb vs. Carson Palmer: The Clash To Watch Out For - Aug 20, 2010
- SNL does a spoof on Tim Tebow - Dec 19, 2011
- Tim Tebow's New Haircut Grips Attention - Aug 08, 2010
- Denver Broncos' Quarterback Tim Tebow Gets Wacky Haircut - Aug 09, 2010
- Monday Night football: New England Patriots to fight with the Dolphins - Sep 12, 2011
- Tim Tebow is not going to be on 'The Bachelor' - Mar 07, 2012
- Philip Rivers' Stupendous Performance Steers San Diego Chargers To Victory - Nov 23, 2010
- Tim Tebow To Play For Denver Broncos After First Round Pick - Apr 23, 2010
- Cincinnati Bengals Quarterback Jordan Palmer Fails To Impress - Aug 09, 2010
- Dallas Cowboys Prevail Over Cincinnati Bengals In First Pre-Season Game - Aug 09, 2010
- Nick Novak may walk free even after relieving himself on the pitch - Nov 29, 2011
- Kevin Kolb Vs. Carson Palmer Who Will Take His Team To Glory - Aug 20, 2010
- Jet's Antonio Cromartie "Hates" Patriot's Tom Brady - Jan 13, 2011
- Troy Polamalu Vs Champ Bailey: Today's Battle - Aug 29, 2010
- Knowshon Moreno Missed Last Night Game Against Oakland Raiders Owing To His Side Injury - Dec 20, 2010
Tags: ankle injury, bengals quarterback, brady quinn, carson palmer, cincinnati bengals, debut, denver broncos, final score, game, hebert, kar, kyle cook, media attention, meena, second half, sheer speed, spite, tim tebow, touchdown