David Beckham to sue prostitute for $8 mnSeptember 24th, 2010 - 11:05 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 24 (IANS) England footballer David Beckham will sue a prostitute, who has alleged that he had sex with her, for a whopping sum of $8.2 million in damages.
The 35-year-old LA Galaxy player has also ordered a global hunt for 26-year-old Irma Nici, who is reportedly in hiding, so that she can be served with a writ.
Beckham took the action after Nici told In Touch Weekly magazine that the soccer star had a threesome with her and another girl. The footballer has also demanded an apology from the prostitute.
“David is prepared to scour the Earth for this woman, who seems to think she could make up a complete fantasy that is extremely hurtful to him and and his family,” thesun.co.uk quoted a friend of Beckham as saying.
“She has treated his wife and children with such disregard he is not prepared to let this one go. He wants everyone held accountable - the magazine, the publishers and the hooker,” the friend added.
Bosnia-born Irma, who was raised in Britain, claimed New York’s Le Parker Meridien hotel was the venue for the threesome in 2007.
However, the friend said: “David can prove he wasn’t there. She cannot prove he was.”
Beckham has branded the allegations “a series of malicious lies”.
His wife Victoria, 36, told relatives she is standing firmly by her husband and is “bloody furious” as the story will upset their children - Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, seven, and Cruz, five.
- Becks' $25m lawsuit over 'cheating claims' thrown out - Feb 15, 2011
- Beckhams expecting fourth child - Jan 10, 2011
- Becks files lawsuit over claims he cheated on his wife with a hooker - Dec 31, 2010
- Beckham denies affair with prostitute, sues US magazine - Dec 31, 2010
- Becks wages legal war against hooker's threesome claims - Sep 23, 2010
- Beckham denies he slept with hooker in five-page court statement - Jan 17, 2011
- Becks to face his sex scandal accuser in the New Year - Dec 26, 2010
- Becks sticks two fingers up at mafia trying to wreck his marriage, UK's FIFA bid - Sep 25, 2010
- David Beckham's libel suit dismissed - Feb 16, 2011
- Becks is Counter-Sued: Hooker Irma Nici Sues David Beckham - Oct 04, 2010
- Despite David Beckham's threat to sue In Touch Magazine, the magazine reveals more details about his affair - Sep 24, 2010
- Becks lodges appeal to overturn court decision to throw out libel case - Mar 18, 2011
- David remains focus on bringing lying prostitute to justice - Oct 04, 2010
- David Beckham's sex-scandal has another 'witness' - Feb 21, 2011
- Hooker counter-sues Becks for 'emotional and physical injuries' - Oct 04, 2010
Tags: allegations, apology, david beckham, disregard, england footballer, footballer david beckham, galaxy player, global hunt, hooker, irma, la galaxy, le parker meridien, le parker meridien hotel, nici, parker meridien hotel, prostitute, soccer star, threesome, wife victoria, writ