David Beckham may settle in USNovember 4th, 2010 - 10:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 4 (IANS) Soccer ace David Beckham is planning to live in the US permanently and wants to apply for American citizenship.
“I hope to settle one day in the US. It would be nice. I’m English born and bred and that’s the way I’ll always be. I’m an Englishman, you know. Our boys go to school here. As long as they continue to be happy here and my wife’s happy here (in Los Angeles), then we plan on staying,” contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
The former England soccer captain, who moved to Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, in 2007 with wife Victoria and their three sons, has no plans to move back to Britain.
- Becks dismisses US citizenship rumours - Nov 05, 2010
- Becks to miss the Royal wedding? - Feb 25, 2011
- Beckhams spend V-Day together for the first time - Feb 17, 2011
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
- Beckham praises Cruise - Aug 05, 2012
- Starting to feel my age: Beckham - Oct 01, 2011
- David Beckham, a strict father - Aug 05, 2012
- Beckham's best birthday present ever - May 04, 2012
- Victoria's family is her priority - Jul 12, 2012
- Beckham hires armed guard to protect family - Aug 28, 2011
- Longoria plans baby shower for Victoria Beckham - Jan 21, 2011
- David Beckham proud of Victoria - Jun 15, 2012
- Victoria doesn't use fake tan anymore - Nov 20, 2010
- Beckham to buy Taylor's jewellery for Victoria - Sep 20, 2011
- Are Beckhams moving to New York? - Dec 25, 2010