David Beckham beaten at Lego by 8-yr-old boyAugust 31st, 2010 - 3:30 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 31 (ANI): English footballer David Beckham has been beaten at Lego by an eight-year-old boy.
Connor Saunders-Staddon managed to complete the largest Lego kit in the world, the 6,000-piece Lego Taj Mahal, in four months, after buying the 200 pounds kit with birthday cash.
“I felt really proud. I love building with Lego,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
Saunders-Staddon, from Plymouth, now plans to build the Star Wars Death Star, the next biggest Lego kit in the world.
Becks, 35, had recently admitted he had begun building the model but had not been able to complete it. (ANI)
- Becks would've been a Lego builder had he not been a footie star - Jul 15, 2010
- LEGO Taj Mahal sales skyrocket, thanks to Becks - Jul 23, 2010
- David Beckham Boosts Lego Sales Unknowingly - Jul 25, 2010
- Becks' confession sends Lego sales soaring - Jul 21, 2010
- Paul Janssen Engenders A Stunning Lego Replica Of The Ohioan State Stadium - Jan 17, 2011
- Knowledge Graph: Google unleashes the Big Boy - May 17, 2012
- Now, bite into your favourite celeb, courtesy Toastarizer - Sep 20, 2010
- Becks says his wardrobe is immaculate compared to Posh's - Jul 15, 2010
- Taj on full moon night leaves visitors awestruck - Oct 13, 2011
- Asia's first Legoland to open in Malaysia - Apr 26, 2012
- Eighth wonder? Bhopal too has a Taj Mahal! - Dec 09, 2010
- Installation of audio guide system at Taj Mahal disappoints its lovers - Apr 27, 2011
- Paul Janssen Creates Lego Replica Of Ohio State Stadium - Jan 17, 2011
- Will the Taj collapse in five years? - Oct 09, 2011
- Will the Taj turn blue tonight? - Nov 13, 2011