Danielle Lloyd expecting Jamie O’Hara’s babyMarch 4th, 2010 - 4:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 4 (ANI): English glamour model Danielle Lloyd has confirmed that she is pregnant with footballer fiance Jamie O’Hara’s baby.
Lloyd, 26, revealed that she is “very excited” about the baby’s arrival in July.
“I am pleased to confirm that Danielle Lloyd and Jamie O’Hara are expecting their first child,” the Mirror quoted her spokesman as saying.
“Danielle is due to give birth at the end of July and is very excited but slightly nervous at the prospect of becoming a mum.
“Danielle was overjoyed with the news that she was expecting. Having been a sufferer of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, she was once told that she would never be able to have children, which makes the news even more exciting,” he added.
Lloyd and Portsmouth footballer O’Hara, 23, got engaged three months ago after a whirlwine romance, which began after the couple met in their local Essex gym.
They will be marrying on June 18 this year. (ANI)
- Danielle Lloyd pregnant with second child - Jul 14, 2011
- Lloyd plans wild hen party - Jan 22, 2012
- Danielle Lloyd's son Harry released from the hospital - Aug 16, 2011
- Danielle Lloyd gives birth to son - Jul 12, 2010
- My unborn baby's got more clothes than me, says Danielle Lloyd - May 09, 2010
- Danielle Lloyd does a Liz Hurley in new photo shoot - Oct 03, 2010
- Danielle Lloyd to speak out about domestic violence - Jan 30, 2010
- Danielle Lloyd buys love pad with footie beau Jamie O'Hara - Sep 08, 2009
- Ex-Miss England confirms engagement with Spurs star Jamie O'Hara - Dec 02, 2009
- Danielle Lloyd breaks her silence over horror nightclub attack - May 31, 2009
- Soccer Wag Dani nearly lost her leg in club brawl - May 27, 2009
- Soccer WAG left bleeding after savage club brawl - May 26, 2009
- Teaching ban on 'lesbian' Brit teacher who sent ex-colleague sexual notes, roses - Jan 30, 2011
- Soccer WAG Lloyd fears for life after assault in a nightclub - Jun 17, 2009
- Danielle Lloyd says she's no serial footie dater - May 20, 2009