D’Ambrosio to replace Grosjean for Italian GPSeptember 5th, 2012 - 4:02 pm ICT by IANS
Monza (Italy), Sep 5 (IANS) Lotus reserve driver Jerome d’Ambrosio will replace the suspended Romain Grosjean in Sunday’s Formula One Italian Grand Prix here.
The 26-year-old Belgian gets his chance after Grosjean was banned for his reckless start in last Sunday’s Belgian round.
Grosjean’s wrongdoing provoked an accident that saw Lewis Hamilton and series leader Fernando Alonso’s races end at the first corner.
D’Ambrosio drove for F1 minnows Virgin (now Marussia) in 2011.
- Force India's Hulkenberg finishes fourth in Belgium - Sep 02, 2012
- Untouchable Vettel wins Indian GP - Oct 30, 2011
- German GP: Alonso zooms to second straight pole - Jul 21, 2012
- Vettel wins Bahrain GP, Force India's Di Resta finishes sixth - Apr 23, 2012
- Button wins Australian GP, Force India's Di Resta gets a point - Mar 18, 2012
- Button wins in chaotic Belgian GP - Sep 02, 2012
- Domineering Hamilton wins Hungarian GP - Jul 29, 2012
- Maldonado wins maiden F1 race, Hulkenberg comes 10th - May 13, 2012
- Vettel takes pole, di Resta 10th in Bahrain - Apr 21, 2012
- Hamilton charges to pole in Hungarian GP - Jul 28, 2012
- Canadian GP: Hamilton 7th different winner in 2012 - Jun 11, 2012
- Nicole back in McLaren paddock - Mar 17, 2012
- Webber natches British Grand Prix win from Alonso - Jul 08, 2012
- German GP: Alonso cruises to season's third win - Jul 22, 2012
- Hamilton leads McLaren resurgence - Jul 27, 2012