Dalglish eyeing to rebuild Liverpool to revive Premier League standingJanuary 17th, 2011 - 7:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 16(ANI): Liverpool’s new manager Kenny Dalglish has vowed to revive the club’s fortunes.
Liverpool is currently ranked 13th in the Premier League points table with 26 points from 22 games.
“We’ve got a couple of senior players who the supporters haven’t exactly seen eye to eye with,” Sky Sports quoted Dalglish, as saying.
“We’ve got to try to rebuild them. If we can get Christian Poulsen and Paul Konchesky back on side then that makes the squad that bit deeper,” he added.
Dalglish also appreciated the way the club’s supporters welcomed him at Anfield.
“It was emotional for me to be back in the dugout and the response I got from the crowd was very much appreciated,” the Liverpool manager said.
“There has always been a very good relationship between the Dalglish family and Liverpool Football Club and that will never change,” he added. (ANI)
- I will put all my power to ensure King Kenny stays - Jan 19, 2011
- Seventh-place Premier League finish 'not acceptable' for Liverpool: Gerrard - Jan 28, 2011
- Kenny Dalglish reckons his return can give Liverpool push towards derby glory - Jan 15, 2011
- Liverpool sack manager Roy Hodgson, Dalglish returns - Jan 08, 2011
- Rodgers eyes EPL title - Jun 01, 2012
- Liverpool chairman Werner backs coach Dalglish for full-time role - Jan 20, 2011
- Liverpool unveil Rodgers as new manager - Jun 01, 2012
- Liverpool manager Dalglish hails 'hat-trick hero' Rodriguez - Apr 24, 2011
- Dalglish agrees to become Liverpool's permanent manager - Apr 16, 2011
- Liverpool complete signing of Downing - Jul 16, 2011
- Liverpool moving in right direction under King Kenny - Jan 18, 2011
- Liverpool planning radical overhaul of squad - Apr 24, 2011
- Dalglish given emotional treat by Liverpool fans - Mar 07, 2011
- 'Crocked' Gerrard's season could be over: Dalglish - Apr 04, 2011
- Liverpool manager cuts short Asian tour to seal Downing deal - Jul 14, 2011