CWG scam: CBI raids 20 locationsMay 2nd, 2012 - 12:53 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 2 (IANS) In a fresh case registered in the Commonwealth Games (CWG) 2010, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Wednesday raided 20 locations in Delhi, the national capital region, Kolkata and Siliguri, an official said.
“It is a case involving tenders for laying synthetic tracks in five CWG stadia. Losses worth Rs.30 crore have been traced in the scam,” a CBI official said.
“A case has been registered against the Central Public Works Department, Delhi Development Authority and sports company Shiv Naresh,” the official added.
- CWG scam: CBI raids 20 locations (Lead) - May 02, 2012
- CWG scam: CBI raids 20 locations (Second lead) - May 02, 2012
- CWG scam: CBI raids premises of DDA, CPWD officials - Apr 05, 2011
- CBI raids CWG office, registers two cases - Nov 15, 2010
- CWG scam: Defiant Kalmadi says ready to face any probe - Mar 05, 2011
- CWG scam: CBI questions Kalmadi for second time - Mar 15, 2011
- CWG scam: CBI raids premises of Kalmadi aides, registers 4th FIR - Jan 06, 2011
- Kalmadi's close aide Shekhar remanded to CBI custody for two more days - Feb 17, 2011
- CWG scam: CBI raids Kalmadi aides Bhanot, Verma - Nov 30, 2010
- CBI raids CWG offices - Feb 18, 2011
- CWG scam: CBI books eight CPWD officials, two firms (Lead) - Aug 09, 2011
- CBI files fourth FIR, no mention of Kalmadi (Second Lead) - Jan 06, 2011
- Naval war room case: Abhishek Verma arrested with wife - Jun 08, 2012
- Sanjiv Wadhwa held in CWG overlays scam - Mar 07, 2011
- CBI arrests Kalmadi's close aide in Pune - Feb 11, 2011
Tags: cbi raids, central bureau of investigation, commonwealth games, crore, cwg, delhi development authority, kolkata, losses, national capital region, New Delhi, shiv, sports company, stadia, tenders