Congress corporator killed in MumbaiApril 21st, 2008 - 3:14 pm ICT by admin
Mumbai, Apr 21 (ANI): A Congress corporator, Anant Kale, was shot dead in Navi Mumbai on Monday.
According to police, Anant was killed in sector three of Airoli node at around 9:00 a.m.
Kale, who represented the Airoli ward in the Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation, succumbed to injuries on way to a hospital in Mulund locality.
Last year, NCP corporator Devidas Chougule was shot dead allegedly by the Ravi Pujari gang gangsters at the request of a local extortionist in the same area. (ANI)
- Gangster arrested in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 10, 2012
- Shop owner gunned down in Mumbai - Mar 19, 2011
- Toxic fume kills woman in Thane - Sep 01, 2012
- Pawar supporters protest across Maharashtra - Nov 24, 2011
- Mumbai Police claim to have 'broken' underworld's back-bone - Jan 11, 2012
- Murder accused MP Padamsinh Patil fined Rs.10,000 (Lead) - Jun 07, 2011
- Delhi votes BJP back to power in civic polls (Roundup) - Apr 17, 2012
- Woman Congress leader shot dead in Mumbai - Oct 29, 2011
- Slain Congress leader's wife wants trial in Mumbai - Mar 11, 2012
- Gangster's accomplice killed in Bangalore gun battle - Sep 26, 2010
- Advani's yatra comes to Mumbai Nov 4 - Oct 31, 2011
- Senior Mid Day crime journalist shot dead - Jun 11, 2011
- Congress, NCP ally to dislodge saffron combine from BMC - Jan 11, 2012
- Delhi votes BJP back to power in civic polls (Intro Roundup) - Apr 17, 2012
- On Mumbai's roadmap: Washroom for women every two km! - Nov 13, 2011