Colts & Buccaneers to battle it outOctober 3rd, 2011 - 7:28 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Tampa Bay, Oct 3 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Going into the Monday Night game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the current squad of the Indianapolis Colts will have only one ambition; avoid being labeled the worst team since 1998. The team has not lost four games in a row for since their disastrous opening about 12 seasons ago.
The team had lost its first three games of the season and they know what awaits them as they travel to the Colts for the game on Monday night. The performance of the Colts this season has shocked several analysts. The team’s defensive end Dwight Freeney believes the team plays well but lacks what it takes to win games.
The team lost its last game at home against Pittsburgh. Freeney told reporters that, “I think we did some good things. Obviously, it wasn’t enough. We don’t care (about) second-place prizes or playing good for a half or three quarters. We didn’t play good enough to win.”
The Buccaneers has fared much better so far losing only one game in the season. Their last game was against Atlanta last week. Coming into the game with a boost 16-13 win against Atlanta, the Buccaneers are in a better position to win its third game of the season.
- NFL Scores 2011: Week 3 - Sep 26, 2011
- NFL Scores Of Week 5 Is Led By Jacksonville Jaguars - Oct 11, 2010
- NFL scores: The Packers win their 11th game in a row - Nov 28, 2011
- NFL scores: Colts lose 3-17 to the Jaguars - Nov 14, 2011
- Indianapolis Colts Runs To Victory Against New York Giants - Sep 20, 2010
- Buccaneers Trades Gaines Adams for 2010 Draft - Oct 17, 2009
- Odds are Out for Super Bowl 2012 - Feb 08, 2011
- NFL scores: The Packers beat the Giants - Dec 05, 2011
- NFL Power Rankings At Week 11 Keeps Atlanta On Top - Nov 17, 2010
- NFL scores: Packers have a neat 5-0 season record - Oct 10, 2011
- Michelle Obama shows off footie skills for health campaign - Sep 09, 2010
- NFL scores: The Vikings suffer humiliation yet again - Dec 12, 2011
- Indianapolis Colts Loses To San Diego Chargers - Nov 29, 2010
- NFL scores: Week 6 - Packers have a bad season - Oct 17, 2011
- NFL scores: Colts win their first match - Dec 19, 2011