Coleen Rooney’s thinning patch caused by hair extensions?February 5th, 2011 - 6:13 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 5 (ANI): Coleen Rooney may be paying a high price for her hair styling regime after she was seen sporting a thinning patch that is said could have been caused by hair extensions.
Coleen, 24, who has always been fond of dyeing, bleaching, straightening and using extensions, was heading out for lunch at the Neighbourhood Cafe with her son Kai, mother Colette and father Tony McLoughlin.
Trichologists say that quite often with celebrity hair thinning or loss nowadays, hair extensions are to blame, the Daily Mail reported.
The traction caused by wearing the hairpieces over long periods of time weakens the hair, which then isn’t helped by chemical and heat treatments like dyes and straighteners. (ANI)
- Love-rat Rooney makes grovelling apology to in-laws - Sep 28, 2010
- Wayne, Coleen Rooney arrange 'secret christening' for son Kai - Nov 29, 2010
- Love-rat Rooney 'ordered to apologize to in-laws' - Sep 16, 2010
- Coleen Rooney 'devastated' as ill sister fights for life - Sep 10, 2010
- Rooney stays put with ManU as Coleen fears backlash - Oct 23, 2010
- Rooney's mother-in-law 'calling the shots' in his troubled transfer saga - Oct 22, 2010
- Love-rat Wayne Rooney faces furious in-laws - Sep 26, 2010
- Rooney's in-laws sick of "Kai Wayne Rooney" squawking parrot! - Dec 18, 2009
- Coleen Rooney, baby heading to Barbados for holiday - Feb 21, 2010
- 'Love-rat' Wayne Rooney's in-laws 'appalled by his antics' - Sep 08, 2010
- Naomi Campbell Going Bald In Certain Portions Of Her Head - Jul 03, 2010
- Rooney paying for sexcapades by taking mum-in-law shopping! - Oct 15, 2010
- Coleen trusts Rooney again, prepares to go on holiday without him - Dec 26, 2010
- 'Love-rat' Wayne Rooney's wife agrees to take him back - Sep 14, 2010
- Having "dream hair" could lead to baldness - Mar 18, 2010
Tags: celebrity hair, coleen rooney, colette, daily mail, dyeing, dyes, hair extensions, hair styling, hairpieces, heat treatments, kai, london feb, long periods of time, lunch, neighbourhood, regime, tony mcloughlin, traction